Chargerette 7-13
    jonnymac317 7-13
    oakas 7-13
    ssantam 6-14
    juluvg 4-16
    Seabee 3-17

The tiebreakers for the top 6 will be:
    *TOTAL COMBINED YARDS BOTH TEAMS

IF THERE IS STILL A TIE, THE FOLLOWING TIE BREAKERS WILL BE USED TO BREAK THE TIE:
    *TOTAL COMBINED FIRST DOWNS
    *TOTAL COMBINED TURNOVERS
    *COIN FLIP (HEADS OR TAILS)

THE TOP 6 MUST EMAIL THEIR PICK AND ALL TIEBREAKERS TO ME ONE HOUR TO PRIOR TO KICKOFF.

LINES WILL BE POSTED NEXT WEEK

Aaron Rodgers cost me 1.5 points with hail mary's against Detroit and Arizona. Otherwise I would be in the race for first. I'm sure I'm not the only one with tough luck stories... Always Next Year....Dinger

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
      Aaron Rodgers cost me 1.5 points with hail mary's against Detroit and Arizona. Otherwise I would be in the race for first. I'm sure I'm not the only one with tough luck stories... Always Next Year....Dinger
      I was saddled up with that loss also or I would be in first by myself. I am sure we all took a bad beat or two. That one just happened to be particularly bad.

Comment

I think I took KC in the only 2 games they didn't cover in during their 11 game winning streak : ^ /

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
          I was saddled up with that loss also or I would be in first by myself. I am sure we all took a bad beat or two. That one just happened to be particularly bad.
          Mine answers to the name "Pittsburgh Steelers". "THAT" team, can't win on or against them. Steelers + the fact I've been at least 6 weeks within striking distance with, like, 5 or so guys above me that just don't lose. Feels like I've been chasing you fools for a lifetime now. Every week I say to myself "this is the week" but you as#@%les just keep on winning. Exhausting? Yeah, but great damn contest. Gotta say, for a while now dude just straight bets the top guy's plays and he is well +.....me I hit 3 Three team parlays + a 4 teamer...over the course of the year tailin' so I ain't really full ON whining but jeez its been tiring trying to catch you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
            I think I took KC in the only 2 games they didn't cover in during their 11 game winning streak : ^ /
            Sounds like my story with Pittsburgh. That run they had ATS (offense lighting it up) so, naturally, I take them vs. ravaged Ravens....10 point faves....they lose outright.

But jeez man, your story even more painful cuz without those 2 losses you'd be 17-3 on the year and all the rest of us waving the white flag of surrender. Appropriately so, 17-3. Wow.

Comment

Anyone know the best winning score in this contest? Really curious. I dont remember my scores when i had won.

Good job to the top. I had the bad beats early where if anything overlapped with mock hilton it lost. I made sure to stop that in like week 7 or 8. That and rampa bay screwed me several times this year

Comment

Last year's finish,
                trytrytry 14.5-5.5 $700
                dragon1952 14-7 $275
                chargerette 14-7 $100

I totally forgot that I placed last year. Out of the top 5 going into the SB I believe I'm the only one who got the SB pick right which enable me to jump
                both Taxman and Chargerette.

I believe this is how they finished
                Jason Daubenspeck 16.5-4.5
                Rusty Blades 15.5-5.5
                woodee12 14-7

Carpet 15.5-5.5

So it looks like Daubenspeck's 16.5-4.5 beat this year's score by 1/2 pt (assuming that one of us 3 tied guys get the SB correct)

2012 - a tie with resteasy winning the tie-breaker
                miklos 16-5
                resteasy 16-5

I'm too lazy to go back any further.

Comment

Carpet, your win was actually for the 2012 season.
                  I think Scooter Steve had 18 correct picks in 2013......

Taxman, just thought about this and you may not want to post here, but
                  what happened to your business venture? I know you had some positive
                  things going on and it meant no more capping posts. Just curious. Thanks.

Comment

Meant to say Carpet's win...

Comment

I listed the year of the SB so subtract 1 year for the season I was referring to.

Comment

Looks like it takes 15-6 or 16-5 to win this thing every year. 18 would be the Holy Grail of handicapping..awwwwwwwwwe.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                          Carpet, your win was actually for the 2012 season.
                          I think Scooter Steve had 18 correct picks in 2013......

Taxman, just thought about this and you may not want to post here, but
                          what happened to your business venture? I know you had some positive
                          things going on and it meant no more capping posts. Just curious. Thanks.
                          The business venture with the table is going well.

We had an exclusive arrangement with the largest distributor in the world. They never fully understood the game, nor did they want to take the time to understand it. I guess when you're the biggest in the industry, you know best. We were able to get out of the exclusive agreement, so now we have an attorney reviewing our next distribution agreement with a small up and coming company.

I'm looking at it as getting recruited by Alabama, and never seeing the playing field, so transfer to a mid-major school and see if we blossom there.

Comment

Working...
                          X