No announcement yet.

February hoops- college.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No east coast luck this afternoon, lets see what the west coast has to offer....

Colorado +5 over UCLA
    Hawaii +3.5 over UC Irvine
    Eastern Washington -3.5 over Portland St

Comment

OVER TIME KY and TAM wow

Comment

First time I really watched Oaklsnd last night. Good team to watch and a good game w valpo.

I took today off as I typically suck on Saturdays for some reason.

Do like Colorado tonight tho but just missed it.
        Hawaii cal Irvine is a good one too. Probably take the points with Hawaii if I was forced to play it.

Will be back Monday and all over West Virginia vs Iowa state.

Comment

OAKLAND -15 AT illinois chicago-should win this by 20

Comment

Sunday.

Washington state +10 vs cal ---feel an upset coming here.

Uab +3 over mtsu.

Temple +5 over Houston.

Like all of these quite a bit so beware!!

Comment

Monday.

West Virginia -5 (bought 1/2) at 6 now which is fine too. Wv in Great spot at home off okie loss. Isu is now extra shallow with McKay being in dog house once again. Wv by 8.

Comment

MONDAY

TEXAS + 1 at kstate Shaka will have them playing hard

Virginia +1.5 at miami- Love Virginias defense

WISC GB -12.5 vs clevest

WV -6 vs iowa state-Agree with Woodee on this game

Comment

Adding--

Virginia +1.5 over Miami--Agree w carpet here and they are peaking at right time too. Miami just got smoked by UNC and also lost thier best bench guy.

K-State -1 over Texas...tough place to play for a young team. Will be a good one.

Comment

Virginia loses # 3 exposed by a big team inside that was fast Miami

Texas wins got lucky vs KState. Kstate has got to be spent after playing Kansas and this Texas game- factor that in for next week.

When you look at the top # 1 seeds everyone of them is suspect. Nova and Kansas seem to be the only legitmate # 1 seed the rest are
                    subject to upset.

The Book's line is razor sharp right now ESPECIALLY in big games-Look for that to change come tourney time.

Comment

3-1 on Monday-Looking hard at tonights card

Comment

Tuesday--

LSU +5 over Arkansas--I'm biting on this one now. Line went up. Super square play but its a must win for LSU as everyone knows.

Comment

I'll pile on to Woodee's must win logic..... Yuckeyes +6 give it their all at home tonight against the Spartans and should at least cover.
                          Kansas -2.5 over Baylor - Not that a #1 seed will really mean anything this crazy year but if Kansas wants to show peeps they belong at the top they may beat Baylor by 28 like they did earlier this season to drive the point home.
                          Temple +6.5 over Tulsa

Comment

I got to play Michigan State -6 over Bucknuts

Comment

I think I fell right in the trap the books laid for lsu backers.

ESPN wants them in the tourney so bad it's sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                                I think I fell right in the trap the books laid for lsu backers.

ESPN wants them in the tourney so bad it's sickening.
                                Ask your self one question when it comes to LSU-

What comes to mind when you think of LSU ? One player surrounded by 4 medicore players. Very disfunctional team.

Comment

Working...
                                X