No announcement yet.

February hoops- college.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't sweat it Carpet you share WAY MORE winners than the rare rough day. The sun is up, its a new day. Lot's of double digit spreads today, I think I'll stay away from those.

Xavier ML -122
    Duke ML -122
    USC +8 covers against Cal
    Colorado -6.5 over Arizona St

Even though Minnesota woke up from losing 17 of 18 and is on a two game winning streak that included a victory over Maryland, your Illini should be able to handle the horrible road team that is Minnesota. Good luck today!

Comment

0-4 for me ouch!

Coming back Sunday with my dog if the year!!

Wiscy Green Bay +6 (I bought it to 7 actually). Valpo is good no doubt but second roadie in 3 days after s dog fight at Milwaukee Friday. Green Bay may win this su. Very rare 3 unit play for me!

Comment

TIME TO GET BACK ON TRACK PLAYS FOR SUNDAY

MICHIGAN STATE -17.5
        XAVIER -2
        DUKE PICKEM
        VALPO -5.5
        IOWA -4 BOUNCE BACK TIME
        MICHIGAN +5.5
        ILLINOIS -5 should beat the gophers by 10

Comment

SHAKING OFF A BRUTAL WEEKEND-

MONDAY KANSAS -3.5

Comment

ILLINOIS BASKETBALL NEWS

Illinois lands DAMONTE WILLIAMS 6-3 shooting guard for the class of 2017

Ranked # 39 in the class of 60 for ESPN
            # 8 shooting guard in the country
            # 1 shooting guard in ILLINOIS

Son of Frank Williams who played for the Flying Illini.

This class for 2017 could be called the Bomb Squad if the rest of this class falls in line could be the best class in school history.

Comment

Tuesday. March but we will do it here one more day.

Iowa -4 over Indy. Huge revenge situation here plus Iowa in a slide. I still don't think Indy is that good either and will have an early exit out of the big dance. Iowa by 7.

May ml parlay them with someone too.

Comment

SUPER TUESDAY

VIRGINIA -4.5 at clemson- DEFENSE will win this game

NOVA -22.5 vs depaul- NOVA can and will score alot of points tonight

VANDY -12.5 vs tennessee- A suprise team in vandy

PURDUE -4 at nebraska- Proceed with caution Purdue not a good road team.

MARQUETTE -3.5 vs gtown- Marquette is to fast for the hoyas

T&AM -11 at auburn- should win going away

Comment

Teaser too...

Iowa pk eith Florida +9.5 ----5 point teaser at -120.

Like most of your other plays too and rolling wiht you on Vandy for sure!

Good Luck.

Adding...

Ball State ML -155 over Central Michigan.

Comment

Just got home from work and voting on Super Tuesday. Games are starting so I'll be quick even though too late. Call it a Bettorsworld Mulligan.

UVA -4 over Clemson. UVA great defense may end up a #1 seed during the Madness
                    Vanderbilt -12.5. Commodores are on a roll right now. SEC is weak, why not Vandy as the surprise winner next week in SEC.
                    Indiana +5 over Iowa. The Hawkeyes better re-charge quick or they'll be one and done in both Big 10 and March Madness.

Comment

• Originally posted by PDiddy View Post
                      Just got home from work and voting on Super Tuesday. Games are starting so I'll be quick even though too late. Call it a Bettorsworld Mulligan.

UVA -4 over Clemson. UVA great defense may end up a #1 seed during the Madness
                      Vanderbilt -12.5. Commodores are on a roll right now. SEC is weak, why not Vandy as the surprise winner next week in SEC.
                      Indiana +5 over Iowa. The Hawkeyes better re-charge quick or they'll be one and done in both Big 10 and March Madness.
                      Love all your picks

Comment

• I don't see Iowa coming back tonight. Tired and dysfunctional right now.
                        Indy might be better than I thought I guess. I Give them credit.

Comment

Working...
                        X