February hoops- college.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THURSDAY GAME

I have been waiting for this game all week.

OAKLAND at home -6.5 vs UW Milwaukee the O/U is 168.5.

These two teams played on January 25 at UMW Oakland won 82-79 covering as a 3.5 road chalk.

Oakland averages 86 points a game-Kahill Felder is # 4 in the nation scoring 24.7 points a game he also is # 1 in the nation
    in assists per game at 9.1. If you ever want to see a 5' 9" guard that will knock your socks off watch this kid play.

UMW scores on average 79 points a game. They play no defense to speak of and I see no way this team will slow down Mr. Felder on the defensive side. This is a long road trip for the Panthers.

This looks to be a high scoring affair but that O/U line of 168.5 seems to high to me.

My pick is OAKLAND -6.5.

Oakland played Michigan State to a 97-93 OT loss this year. I got my eye on this team to cause some damage if they
    make it to the dance.

CARPETS VIEW FROM THE FLOOR

Comment

Jumping on Oakland w you!

Terrible day 0-3 for me. Isu blows another lead. They are a mess. Should be unranked.

Comment

Have to take the points with Iowa tonight. Buying it to +4. Until they prove me wrong, it's hard to go against them.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
          Have to take the points with Iowa tonight. Buying it to +4. Until they prove me wrong, it's hard to go against them.
          GL with that game tonight really hoping IOWA kicks Indy's tail tonight

Comment

Couple Major Conference and then the little guys in the cheap seats:

Definitely agree with the Iowa pick, those are delicious points.
            Oregon +1.5 is a West Coast sleeper in the Pac12.

Louisiana Tech -2.5 at home.
            James Madison +1 wins another one of the road tonight.

Comment

Lets win some games- sharpen the saw coming into tourney time.

Comment

DAMN OAKLAND GOING DOWN

Comment

0-2 in the unpredictable major conference picks yesterday and 2-0 with the mid-majors. Give it another go tonight.

Yale -9.5
                  Monmouth -5
                  Dayton -1.5
                  UCLA +11.5

Comment

I am looking at quite a few games for Saturday-will check back later tonight with my picks

ILLINOIS-NW
                    OAK-KANSAS
                    etc

Comment

We take this pretty serious around my parts picking winners. Here are my best bets for Saturday,

ILLINOIS + 7 at northwestern- Illinois will win this game straight up. All the scouting report on Illinois is very positive withthe scoring threats.

KANSAS + 5 at Oklahoma- Kansas is actually getting points ? Kansas long length is going to cause problems.

MICHIGAN +1.5 at home vs purdue. Boilermakers are due for a let down and Michigan is a tough place to play.

WISKY +9 at Maryland- Defense plays a big part no blow out here.

Comment

Going to roll with you on Michigan. Good spot here w the let down factor.

I like West Virginia to smoke tcu. -17 I think. They win by 20+.

I'm not sold on Kansas but 5 seems like too many. Going to just watch this one.

Going to work Oakland and Iowa state into a ml parlay too.

Good luck.

Comment

Kansas-OU line down to 3.5, I'd lean towards OU if I had to as it got closer to even.

After a 3-1 Friday in picks. Lots to choose from today in the land of college basketball.

Old Dominion -12.5 rolls Rice who plays horrible on the road.
                          Southern Illinois -12.5 over Drake, another winless road team.
                          Xavier +3 You know its a crazy college basketball season when a Top 5 team is a road underdog
                          Notre Dame -2 Louisville a below average road team
                          Auburn +10 Covers at home against Vandy

Comment

3-1 so far today so here's more fun for this evening.

Texas +5
                            Creighton -1.5
                            Valpo -13
                            Georgia +4
                            Pepperdine -2.5

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                              We take this pretty serious around my parts picking winners. Here are my best bets for Saturday,

ILLINOIS + 7 at northwestern- Illinois will win this game straight up. All the scouting report on Illinois is very positive withthe scoring threats.

KANSAS + 5 at Oklahoma- Kansas is actually getting points ? Kansas long length is going to cause problems.

MICHIGAN +1.5 at home vs purdue. Boilermakers are due for a let down and Michigan is a tough place to play.

WISKY +9 at Maryland- Defense plays a big part no blow out here.
                              3-0 so far Illinois looming

Comment

[QUOTE=Carpet;208394]3-0 so far Illinois looming[/QUOTE

4-0 today Illinois covers

Comment

Working...
                                X