Great job 6-0 Pdiddy......

Lets keep it going but I see we are opposite on 2 games NC and Kansas

SATURDAY

T A&M -6

MICHIGAN STATE -6.5

KY -11.5

Saturday.

Ark little rock money line -155 over la laf

Michigan state -6 over Maryland. Bought the 1/2.

Since you gentleman went with the afternoon games, I'll post some for later in the day. If today's finishes are anything like yesterday's it'll be a wild day of college basketball.

Seton Hall +4.5 over Villanova - Pirates have momentum after last nights big win over Xavier
    Oregon -1.5 over Utah - Ducks ready to represent the Pac 12 in basketball this season
    Fresno St +4.5 over San Diego St - Riding the FSU wave all weekend
    Hawaii -4 over Long Beach St - Speaking of waves, the team from the Islands deserve to get a spot in the brackets this year

Adding--

Utah +2 over Oregon---Sorry for the opposite but if one team can beat Oregon is the Utes!

Leans on Fresno and Hall too but think Hall might be atouch worn down to hang with Nova here.

May add Fresno as I have been riding them too.

2-1 todays plays:

Adding Virginia + 2.5 vs NC- Matchups are incredible VA bounces a good Miami team with defense to get here

I believe the last five match-ups of Championship week are set for tomorrow. Get my picks in early so I can get my on-call work done in the morning.

St Joseph's +5 over VCU - Take the points with the Hawks on a road game.
    Kentucky -3.5 over Texas A&M - The Kentucky Blue crowd will energize the players, almost a home court advantage.
    Arkansas Little Rock -4.5 over ULM - UALR finishes their tournament run off with a bid the the Dance tomorrow night.
    Michigan State -4 over Purdue - Maryland gave Spartan Nation a scare today, Izzo will want the Spartans to play better tomorrow.
    UConn -5 over Memphis - If UConn played all season like they do in March, the Huskies would be undefeated.

Get ready to fill out some Brackets!!!!!