No announcement yet.

March Hoops-College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this Green bay game took 6 months off my life watching what a great game this team is fun to watch

Comment

Lots of Wednesday afternoon action while I'm stuck at work and airport tomorrow.

Pitt -2 over Syracuse. Gotta root for the hometown team over the Orangeman.
      Washington -2.5 over Stanford. Like the game above, another 8-9 matchup. Huskies should pull it out.
      Colorado -9 over Washington State - WSU on a 16 game losing streak and Colorado needs a couple more wins to guarantee a spot in the Madness.

Afternoon Dog - Air Force +11.5 covers against UNLV. AF beat UNLV earlier in the year, the Falcons should keep it close even though it's a home game for UNLV.

Comment

ILLINOIS WILL WIN TOMOROW NO MATTER THE SPREAD

Comment

WED GAMES:

ILLINOIS -8.5 vs Minny-Minny missing 3 players

GTOWN -9.0 vs depaul-season ends today for the blue devils

Comment

Carpet---The oddsmakers got wind of you being all over Illinois and you made them move the line 2 points! Now at 10.5!

Wednsday-
            1-1 for me wednesday---

St.Johns +7 over Marquette---Fishy line of the day and I'm going to bite. STJ stinks but playing in their home turf.

Cuse +4 over Pitt---Close one and hopefully Freet throws don't sink this dog late. Even match up I think.\

Clemson pk (-120) over GTech...another even game and think Clemson is the better team from what they showed earlier in the year.

Maybe one more later too--Capping big 12 tourney now.

Comment

Pitt can't hang on to multiple double digit leads in the second half to cover but they beat Syracuse to move on and play UNC tomorrow. The rest of my afternoon games are on pace to be possible wins. About time for the evening action to tip-off.

Marquette -8 over St Johns. St John's as bad as DePaul, Minnesota, and Rutgers.
              Texas Tech -7 over TCU. TTU should easily outscore TCU tonight.
              USC -2 over UCLA. Trojans the better basketball team, the Bruins a disappointment this season.
              Oregon State -2.5 over Arizona State. Beavers have to win to keep pace with USC and Colorado in the battle for a spot in the Madness.
              Virginia Tech +5 covers against Florida State. The Hokies having a surprisingly good season. Close game against Seminoles.

Comment

Illinois blew the doors off MN as expected- I loaded up for Bear on this game-

Good call Woodee on Cuse-Tough break PDiddy on Pitt down to the wire as you both predicted.

Comment

NCAA BRACKET BETTING THOUGHTS

# 15 seeds are 7-117 all time in the first round losing by an average margin of 16.4 points per game.

More tiny tidbits of information to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                    CONGRATS WOODEE on your new son !!!!
                    I would name him Lovie just kidding but would consider it-Go ILLINI

Comment

ILLINI are +10.5 dog vs Iowa- line is growing to 11 at most shops.

Based on what I saw today as the sharpshooters came together this is a Live Home Dog with some fight left in it's teeth.

My numbers clearly show IOWA by 17 but my mind says this will be a very close game.

Comment

Very nice call on Illinois. No doubter.

Iowa is a tough team to predict right now but Illinois might have the momentum after today. Gotta take the dog here for sure as Iowa hadn't dominated anyone in a month.

I'm looking hard at okie over Iowa state. Both teams have stunk to end the year. Ia state woke up late but played cupcakes. Cyclone fans travel in bunches to kc tho so they will have the crowd. Still think okie wins it su. Probably play them on the ml and see a Kansas-okie rematch in the finals.

Dogs will bark from here on out I think in all these major tourneys. Free throws will screw up some dog covers as the teams are fouling until the end but many dogs can win su easily.

Comment

THURSDAY

DUKE -2 at ND- Blue Devils are the better team here

ILL +10.5 vs Iowa- Going to ride the momentum from last game-possible upset

OK -3.0 vs iowa state- Time to start playing like a top seed

Richmond -4.5 at fordham- Spiders are a fun team to watch

Comment

Rolling with Illinois too! I bought to +11. I think they can win su myself.

Comment

ILLINOIS WINS STRAIGHT UP !!!!!!!!

RICHMOND COVERS

DUKE LOSES IN OT

2-1 so far today

Comment

Illinois knocks out yet another overrated Big 10 team in in the Iowa Hawkeyes that will probably lose in their first round game next week as well. Tennessee defeats what was a HOT SEC Team in Vanderbilt. Both IL and TN have records of 15-18 and move on to the next round of their conference tournaments. Somewhere along the line multiple favored teams will cover. Here's my shot at it for this evening.

West Virginia -15.5 over TCU. Mountaineers will wear down TCU on both ends of the court.
                                Georgia -1.5 over Mississippi State. Georgia's older team wins.
                                Fresno St -3 over UNLV. Rebels played triple OT yesterday. Fresno State needs to jump on them early.
                                Seton Hall -1.5 over Creighton. The Pirates are a fun team to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X