No announcement yet.

March Hoops-College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purdue opens a 11 point chalk against some tired legs of Illinois playing 3rd game in 3 days.

Illinois beat Purdue this year on fresh legs- I think Illinois has just enough in the tank to cover this..

Comment

4-0 on last night's favorites. Lets see how the afternoon session goes today.

Texas A&M -3.5 over Florida. Aggies need to get some good mo-jo going for the real thing starting next week.
      St Joseph's -1 over George Washington - St Joe's been a good road team all year.

As for the 15-18 teams still having fun in the SEC and Big 10 tournaments. I think Tennessee has a better chance of being the one to win su. LSU is a purple and yellow mess. Players hurt, Simmons thinking more about NBA Draft than college at this point. Illinois on a mini roll and I agree with Carpet, they just may have enough to cover. Off to work, boo!!!

Comment

TAM -4 vs Florida
        ILL + 11 VS purdue
        MICH STATE -12.5 vs ohio state
        NC -7 vs nd
        KANSAS -6 vs baylor
        HOUSTON -12 vs tulane

Comment

tam wins

Purdue wiping the floor with Illinois-was worried that 3 games in 3 days Illini would have no legs

Comment

6-0 on my last 6 favored teams picks. The 15-18 teams have left their buildings, both Tennessee and Illinois ran out of gas. Crazy afternoon buzzer beaters and overtime extenders. Michigan drains a 3 with 0.2 left in game to beat the Hoosiers, Indiana definitely not the same team on the road/neutral court. UCONN sinks a 55 foot shot at the buzzer to force a FOURTH OVERTIME and eventually beats Cincinnati. "Last Four In" teams who are already eliminated in their tournaments are are sweating it out as teams like Michigan and UCONN extend their weekend on the court. Mix it up tonight and pick favs and dogs>>>>>

Houston -12 over Tulane - Houston rolls over Tulane to play again tomorrow to keep their hopes alive for a tournament bid.
            Notre Dame +7 covers against UNC - ND has dominated teams from NC the last couple of years. They'll keep this one close.
            Baylor +7 covers against Kansas. Baylor needs to play with urgency tonight against the Jayhawks.
            Oregon +2 over Arizona. Ducks trying to be a #2 seed if they win the Pac 12 Championship.
            Utah -2 over Cal. The Utes are a team out west that can do some damage in the brackets next week.
            Fresno State -4 over Colorado State. Fresno is in the zone right now.

Comment

Great job 6-0 Pdiddy......

Lets keep it going but I see we are opposite on 2 games NC and Kansas

Comment

SATURDAY

T A&M -6

MICHIGAN STATE -6.5

KY -11.5

Comment

Saturday.

Ark little rock money line -155 over la laf

Michigan state -6 over Maryland. Bought the 1/2.

Comment

Since you gentleman went with the afternoon games, I'll post some for later in the day. If today's finishes are anything like yesterday's it'll be a wild day of college basketball.

Seton Hall +4.5 over Villanova - Pirates have momentum after last nights big win over Xavier
                    Oregon -1.5 over Utah - Ducks ready to represent the Pac 12 in basketball this season
                    Fresno St +4.5 over San Diego St - Riding the FSU wave all weekend
                    Hawaii -4 over Long Beach St - Speaking of waves, the team from the Islands deserve to get a spot in the brackets this year

Comment

Adding--

Utah +2 over Oregon---Sorry for the opposite but if one team can beat Oregon is the Utes!

Leans on Fresno and Hall too but think Hall might be atouch worn down to hang with Nova here.

May add Fresno as I have been riding them too.

Comment

2-1 todays plays:

Adding Virginia + 2.5 vs NC- Matchups are incredible VA bounces a good Miami team with defense to get here

Comment

I believe the last five match-ups of Championship week are set for tomorrow. Get my picks in early so I can get my on-call work done in the morning.

St Joseph's +5 over VCU - Take the points with the Hawks on a road game.
                          Kentucky -3.5 over Texas A&M - The Kentucky Blue crowd will energize the players, almost a home court advantage.
                          Arkansas Little Rock -4.5 over ULM - UALR finishes their tournament run off with a bid the the Dance tomorrow night.
                          Michigan State -4 over Purdue - Maryland gave Spartan Nation a scare today, Izzo will want the Spartans to play better tomorrow.
                          UConn -5 over Memphis - If UConn played all season like they do in March, the Huskies would be undefeated.

Get ready to fill out some Brackets!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X