No announcement yet.

March Hoops-College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C-Rats..... Carpet in hard core mode for the Madness. Definitely interested in the NCAA Bracket. 60% of your entries in top 20 last year, awesome.

Some Saturday picks before calling it a night:

Providence -9 over St Johns - After reaching #11 in polls the Friars went 1-5. Need to win third in a row to avoid becoming a bubble team.
    UAB -10.5 over Florida Atlantic - UAB beat FAU by 37 points earlier this year. 'nuff said.
    Kentucky -13 over LSU - Revenge motivation mode for Kentucky to avenge the 18 point loss to LSU earlier this year.
    Louisiana Tech +1.5 over Western Kentucky - LT can clinch #2 seed in Conference USA tourney.
    California -3.5 over Arizona St - A win by Cal on the road gives them a first round bye in the PAC12 tourney.

Comment

Hello carpet,
      I would definitely be interested in the ncaa pool. Please let me know the info. Thanks

Comment

GUYS THE POOL IS AT YAHOO RUN BY A GREAT GUY K-MAN KNOWS AND IS STRAIGHT UP

POOL NAME: SIMSY's $15 March Madness

POOL ID: 2947

PASSWORD: 273799

Comment

Thanks for the information carpet. I am already in his pool. I got in some of his nfl pools this year. Yes he is a good guy. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
            SATURDAY DESTORYERS- Out of the bunker into the battle with 7 engagements.

SETON HALL -6.5 at Depaul-No let down here. SH to cover.

OKLAHOMA -13 at TCU- Sooner's destroyed TCU by 23 this year now at TCU.

WEST VIRGINIA +2.0 at baylor-already beat baylor by 11 this year.

VANDY +4.5 at Texas AM-Give me points any day with this Vandy team.

MIAMI -6 at Vtech beat Vtech by 15 2 weeks ago-Hot team.

GREEN BAY -10 vs Cleveland State-last game between the two was 10

OREGON -1.5 at USC-Lets see how this team does on the road horrible record away from home time to grow up.

TEAM TO WATCH- Oakland will play Tuesday-this team oozes offense-took Michigan State in to double overtime this year-Top scorer in the nation leads this juggernaut- really hope they get in to the big dance.

Are you guys interested in joining a NCAA Bracket pool for $15 an entry-If so I would be happy to invite my fellow sharks-Let me know- Last year 300 players payout to top- 20 spots. Last Year I placed 6th-11th and 19th as you are allowed up to 5 entries. Let me know if interested.

I am Out of the Bunker Pdiddy-No MRE's just plain old C-Rats opened with a John Wayne-P-25 complete with hot sauce.
            4-3 today

Take Aways-

OK is overrated-one main scorer shut him down they lose

TAM is tough at home-lets see road

Miami-layed a turd at the wrong time

Green Bay covers pretty fiesty team

Oregon covers -they grew up on the road good to see.

Seton Hall covers vs a bad depaul team.

WV #10 covers as a dog a Baylor winning straight out-deep bench was the key-factor in WV to make the sweet 16

Comment

Originally posted by never lose View Post
              Thanks for the information carpet. I am already in his pool. I got in some of his nfl pools this year. Yes he is a good guy. Thanks again
              How did you do last year my friend?

Comment

I didn,t cash on the ncaa tourney. I won one of his survivor pools and I tied at the top ( split 1st and 2nd place money) in his gridiron guru contest. He has a home run contest as well. Good luck my friend

Comment

The last evening of NCAAB regular season basketball is upon us. Good luck to all of you how go for it during March Madness.

Indiana -4 over Maryland - The Hoosiers home court advantage is key to this win/cover.
                  Wisconsin +7 over Purdue - Wisky finishing strong at the end of the season. They should cover tonight.
                  East Tenn St -1 over Furman - Winner goes to Southern Conference Finals

Comment

Sorry guys was out of the loop over the weekend. My second son just made it into the world this weekend in time for March Madness!

watched a few games in the hospital but took a break from the betting.

Onto Monday--Love this time of year even better than the real tourney almost.

Hofstra ML -130 over Wilmington---Will be a good one but think Hofstra is just a touch better.

ML Parlay with: Oakland and Gonzaga

New Hampshire +9 over Vermont

Pepperdine +8 over St.Marys

Wiscy-GB +10 over Valpo

Maybe one more later. Hopefully we get to see a Valpo-Oakland champ game tmmrw!

Comment

Congratulations to your family, Woodee!!!!! Hope your son is as healthy as they come. Enjoy the memories all along the way.

Monmouth, NJ -1.5 over Iona. - Monmouth needs to get into the dance with their impressive season of excellent games against the bigger schools
                      IUPU Ft Wayne -2.5 over ND State - IUPU is 24-8 straight up and RIDICULOUS 21-6 ATS. 21-6!!!!! Gotta run with that stat for sure.
                      Green Bay +9.5 covers against Valpo. - Simply expect a close game so taking the points.
                      Oakland -6.5 over Wright St - Oakland another team that deserves a chance in the dance.

Comment

CONGRATS WOODEE on your new son !!!!

I am going to play Oakland tonight -6.5

Comment

Thaanks guys.

Oakland making a nice 2nd half run. Let's finish it off!

Comment

TUESDAY

WISC GB PICKEM over wright state- Gutsy team

PRINCETON -16 vs Penn- Should easily cover this

GONZAGA -2.0 vs St Marys- Revenge game for the ZAGS-Must win to keep hopes alive

Comment

Tuesday--

Grambling pk over miss valley st--Know nothing about these teams but fading the money. 91% on mvst and line is holding.

Green-Bay over Wright St--tailing carpet and like this one too as Wright gave it their all last night and may be spent. I really like this conference. Hopefully Valpo or Oakland still get in the dance as at-large but not likely.

Comment

It would be refreshing if the committee took a couple mid-majors who excelled the last 30-ish games but couldn't win the Conference Tournament instead of picking 6th, 7th. or 8th place teams from the Power Conferences.

St Mary's now +2.5 over Gonzaga. St Mary's needs to win to guarantee they get in so they don't become yet another excellent team in the NIT.

Comment

Working...
                                X