The NFL Mock Hilton/Westgate contest will return for year #6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NFL Mock Hilton/Westgate contest will return for year #6

We can use this thread for comments.............see you soon.

All I can say is, you do a great job. I feel like you have already addressed questionable items we had the last two years.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am in-Just hope no voodo rules come into play later

Set the rules up front-No changing-

Comment

Joined for 2016 ... do we make picks here?
        What lines do we use?

Thanks,
        Tater Head

Comment

No rule changes this year. And when the season starts you'll have a picks thread each week for 17 weeks, as usual.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Sounds good. I am in this year again.

Comment

In again. Will there a max number of entries allowed?

Comment

I'll try to get the enrollment pay pal link up early next week. Still $50.00 per player per enrollment and yes you can enroll as many times as you want just like last year.

Comment

How many teams do we pick per week?

Can't find rules.

Comment

Everything will be posted in due time

Comment

http://www.bettorsworld.com/pp/hilton-contest.htm

Comment

Any chance we can change the rule that if you post the Thursday pick you have to post all 5? I usually skip Thursday just because of that rule.
                          Although since I usually lose Thursday maybe that's a good thing hahaha....

Basic rules guys is pick 5 vs posted line, online by Sat night 12PM EST...pretty simple! There are about 9 other official rules but they don't change much.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
                            Any chance we can change the rule that if you post the Thursday pick you have to post all 5? I usually skip Thursday just because of that rule.

Basic rules guys is pick 5 vs posted line, online by Sat night 12PM EST...pretty simple! There are about 9 other official rules but they don't change much.
                            I think this is a reasonable request. But then the scorekeeper would have to seek out two posts for many guys. Unless we go for allowing editing up until the deadline. I think that would be a great addition to the Contest. I know we are supposed to model it after the real SuperContest, but hey, if we can make it BETTER, why not? We already differ from it in a few big ways like the $50 entry and the much later deadline. Why not make it better? If I were Jeff, the owner of BW and I wanted to grow this Contest, I would not hesitate to tweak it here and there even if it meant it was a little different from the real SuperContest. Now there are contestants who don't want to allow this or that, because they feel they have an advantage with a certain rule, but if I had a business interest in this Contest, I wouldn't let the inmates run the prison.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post

I would be totally against such a change. We want to duplicate the Hilton/Westgate contest as much as possible. This would totally violate that.

Comment

Working...
                              X