Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contests

Kman,

Are you going to run the college contest this year? It is only three weesks until the season starts and I thought maybe we need a payment thread?

Thanks,

RR84

I will do the upset contest again if nobody has any objections....

Comment

I Agree!!!!!!!! It time to start getting things set up so we can get at least 20 players for College & NFL.

Comment

upset contest, college contest , and pro contest. I am in.!!! love these contests/

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
          Kman,

Are you going to run the college contest this year? It is only three weesks until the season starts and I thought maybe we need a payment thread?

Thanks,

RR84
          Just got Jeff's link for payment. I will post official rules tomorrow. Last year we started off
          with 35, so no reason we can't match that. $25 is a fair price, 18-1 payout for the winner.
          http://www.bettorsworld.com/college-gow.htm

Comment

For anyone who hasn't played before, it's very simple. Odds are posted and you pick one college team
            against the spread. Since the college season starts earlier than the NFL season the first week is posted
            as Week #0 and then we pick all the way through the Conference Championship week.
            The bowl games will be posted as a separate contest.

Comment

Count me in fellas............

Comment

Hopefully Taxman or Monroe E. will do the NFL contest. I think they usually do????

Comment

are we doing the pro contest? where pick o/u or game?

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                    I will do the upset contest again if nobody has any objections....
                    Well, let's get this started!
                    Assume your opening pick will be So Cal +9?

Comment

Originally posted by Bama25 View Post
                      Hopefully Taxman or Monroe E. will do the NFL contest. I think they usually do????
                      Like I said at the conclusion of last season's contest, I no longer have spare time to dedicate to run Pro Football Contest going forward.

Hopefully someone will step up and volunteer to continue this great contest.

Comment

Working...
                      X