SEC Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC Preview

I really haven't looked at much of this until recently but here are a few of my early thoughts:

The East seems to clearly be a three horse race between Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida. Tennessee has all the hype this year and they are loaded but they have to learn how to beat Florida. All three have fairly easy SEC schedules.

Everyone is giving Bama at least another shot at the national championship but they easly have the hardest of the SEC schedules. Road games at Ole Miss, Arkansas, Tennessee, and LSU. Also, can they break in another untested qb again? LSU has LF at running back but they have to be able to pass the ball to win it. If they can, they will.

My picks are LSU (because of Bama's schedule) and Florida with LSU winning the SEC.

My darkhorse pick is Arkansas.

Thoughts or comments are welcome!

Can't wait to get going!

RED RAIDER

Once again you sell your power house team short.

BAMA is hands down the best Defense in College Ball-

LSU is once again a rung lower than the Tide

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
      RED RAIDER

Once again you sell your power house team short.

BAMA is hands down the best Defense in College Ball-

LSU is once again a rung lower than the Tide
      No doubt they are going to be great on defense but a new running back and new qb. I believe this is the first time that I remeber having to replace both. The road schedule is brutal.. I hope I am wrong and you are right. You need to get in the college contest if you have not yet...Take care my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
        No doubt they are going to be great on defense but a new running back and new qb. I believe this is the first time that I remeber having to replace both. The road schedule is brutal.. I hope I am wrong and you are right. You need to get in the college contest if you have not yet...Take care my friend!
        I will join you Red in the contest- Thank you for this personal invite.

My first pick will be BAMA covering USC by 20

Comment

Working...
        X