+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    2,130

    Get enrolled for the "Mock Hilton" Time is running out.

    29 enrolled so far............we need to get a move on.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    72
    Thanks for the reminder. I'm in. Let's get the numbers up!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    145
    I should be in for my 5th year - just a quick question, whens the deadline for paying?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by citizenc View Post
    I should be in for my 5th year - just a quick question, whens the deadline for paying?

    Sunday September 11th at 1:00 pm est.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    128
    I'll be paying later this week

  6. #6
    Link?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by widestrides View Post
    Link?
    It's been up for a month in this forum.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boys View Post
    It's been up for a month in this forum.
    I know.

    I was suggesting you include it on this thread because it is hard to find elsewhere as there are 3 or 4 threads about this contest and only one has the link. Just a suggestion. Can't hurt.

    Also, is it okay for us to promote this elsewhere, or do we need to keep it low key?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,592
    Quote Originally Posted by widestrides View Post

    I know.

    I was suggesting you include it on this thread because it is hard to find elsewhere as there are 3 or 4 threads about this contest and only one has the link. Just a suggestion. Can't hurt.

    Also, is it okay for us to promote this elsewhere, or do we need to keep it low key?
    PROMOTE AT WILL GOOD BROTHER

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by widestrides View Post

    I know.

    I was suggesting you include it on this thread because it is hard to find elsewhere as there are 3 or 4 threads about this contest and only one has the link. Just a suggestion. Can't hurt.

    Also, is it okay for us to promote this elsewhere, or do we need to keep it low key?
    Promote away. Everyone is welcome.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    654
    Just paid by paypal

    G. White
    OAKAS

  12. #12
    Okay, I just posted a link on Twitter and in a couple of very big and popular Sports Forums. Hope I don't get banned for doing so, but most have a Category for shameless website promotions. Expect the entries of new names to really roll in now!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,169
    Test - In, sent this am to BWorld.

    laxsfo99

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    183
    Just a note to say i just sent (50) entry for NFL Mock Contest. Thanks for the time and effort to set up and run again. Good Luck to all

    Swany

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Swany View Post
    Just a note to say i just sent (50) entry for NFL Mock Contest. Thanks for the time and effort to set up and run again. Good Luck to all

    Swany
    Send an email to Jeff as he likely won't see your post.
    bettorsworld@gmail.com

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,404
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon1952 View Post
    Send an email to Jeff as he likely won't see your post.
    bettorsworld@gmail.com
    Never mind......I see he's already got you on the paid list ;^ )

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    455
    Hope I don't ruffle feathers by making picks before my name appears on the paid list. Did make selections after money was sent via PayPal. Will be busy all day so this was my best chance to beat the deadline. Thanks for all the contest.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    145
    Paid and emailed. Now to make some awful picks!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts