Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR84'S SEC PICKS FOR WEEK 0

LSU -10.5 (I think they are for real)
    Clemson - 7 (Auburn hangs around for a while but Clemson will be too much)
    USC + 11.5 (Bama has too many changes on offense at skill positions)
    FL. st -4.5 (last time Ole Miss went to the state of Florida it did not turn out too well for them)
    Bama/USC under 52.5 (Offensive challenges for Bama and the Bama D keeps it low scoring)

Good luck to all!

RR84

Adding S. Miss +6.5

Comment

Wtf lsu? I thought that was a great play too and then they lose su.

Must be believing their own hype?

Nice call on southern miss. I loved that play this week.

Comment

I also thought Clemson was a good play, and they should have covered. Why Clemson didnt kick a field goal at the end to is beyond me.

Comment

Clemson let auburn hang around that game. They had a very conservative game plan.

Comment

Yeah,

These were not my best selections ever. LSU appears to be the LSU at seasons end last year. No passing game whatsoever! O-line was pitiful!

Comment

Red Raider

Once again you doubt your home team. I do that from time to time- Basic Information over load being to close to a team all factors.

I am here to tell you my friend that once again BAMA is really a good football team.

Do not over look greatness or over think it- Bama is loaded at all positions- 4 deep with 4-5 star players at all positions.
              Best Defense I have seen in a long time.

I study position players at every team in depth and I have to say BAMA is hands down the cream of the crop.

Look for the Book and Line to catch up to this idea as spreads will rise.

Love the way this team will play any team any where at any time.

Best team in the land.

Comment

Working...
              X