36% challenge for Brett...Woodee...pappa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36% challenge for Brett...Woodee...pappa

Okay, at the moment I am 36% on Sports bettors.. I remember when Pappa bragged about leading and I was actually at a worse percentage... Brett, myself, and Pappa went on what I would call the best run ever of this site(sports-bettors) or any other... We hit an unbelievable percentage of wins collectively. Let us doit again.. I know the real competition. These guys are ... Lets do it.......... I need motivation... Let me know if you are in and serious..

Is that site still up?
    I thought Jeff shut it down?

Comment

Been forgetting to post my picks on there. Ill try to get on it.

Comment

lol it is up... I am now over 40 percent...lol I love serious competition... I am behind the eight ball..I say Brett, Woodee, and any serious challengers get in...Lets do this.... Let us turn college football up a notch

Comment

gee i don't get credit for being in 6th

Comment

Red I am all in on your 36% challenge.

Hell Brother we can only do better and it's coming. The more the season grows so does knowledge.

Betting College Football is way different than the NFL and for those of us that bet both it is a real challenge to differentiate the two- That has got to be the key.

I got a sure Winner for you to Follow the rest of this year- TROY out of Alabama played Clemson within a Touchdown they are solid.

Comment

[QUOTE=chrny;209706]gee i don't get credit for being in 6th[/QUOTE....]

Absolutely! Glad you are doing well and competing against Brett. He can't hang with pops...lol I stink but I thought it would be fun and hopefully I can turn things around. I will keep plugging away win or lose. Carpet, glad that you are taking part in this. My friend Bama 25 who is doing pretty well will join in the fun...Good luck to all. Maybe I will turn things around and make it interesting....

Comment

Red Raider thank you for the kind words.

Year to date I am holding my own on this site Sports Bettors.

Ranked # 8 in MLB year to date.

# 11 in NFL

# 4 IN CBB

# 15 in College Football.

Glad to be a part of the formula to beat the book- Thanks for having me aboard

Comment

Working...
                X