Miss. State

Comment

Colorado

Comment

Washington State

Comment

Colorado

Comment

try try try and bret....I have said that we would follow the college pick of the week rules, so you two are late. I realize this is just for fun but I guess we need some rules...I certainly appreciate your participation. I will give you guys an honorable mention if you win..How's that?

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
              Wyoming
              Nice pick. I have a friend who is from Wyoming. He was shocked they won.

Comment

no problem just wanted to share WAsh St as the underdog play to focus on this week early in the day

$$$$ the easy way

Comment

Originally posted by OCK View Post
                  Nice pick. I have a friend who is from Wyoming. He was shocked they won.
                  Thanks! I figured A.F. might have a little letdown after the Navy win and now on the road vs a team that's been playing well.
                  That's 2 SU wins in a row for the Cowboys as a dog.

Comment

I think RR was looking for someone to take over the Upset contest.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes if they want to do it.

If there are no volunteers, I will offer to score it if someone can get and post the lines each week.

Comment

Why don't we just use the $25 College GOW lines and combine the two contests.
                      If someone is not in the $25, they can still have a place to post their upset pick.
                      As long as you can track the results of the upset picks?

Comment

Right now it looks like The Guesser and ZMan are the only two not in the $25 contest.

Comment

I can track the results, no problem. I will go ahead and do that now for last weekend.

Won't we need a separate thread for posting for the Upset Contest than the CGOW, so we know which contest a post is for? Maybe that is what you said and I didn't understand.

Comment

Well my thought was to have one thread for both. The hardest part or most time
                            consuming aspect is separating the +3 or more games from the complete sheet.
                            Was thinking that we could give notice of the change and then the players must
                            designate whether their pick is for the $25 CGOW or their upset pick.

Also, we can offer the option to post both picks at the same time or separately just as long as the
                            picks are posted on time, I can skip the upset picks knowing you've got it covered.

May take a week or so to get everyone on board, but I would think it shouldn't be a problem
                            since the 25-28 players it affects are daily visitors to the site.

Comment

That will work as long as people clearly designate which contest their pick is for.

Or I could copy your lines once you post them, remove the ones below 3 point spread and post them separately. Either way works for me. Your suggestion would be less work for me. Hopefully no one picks a game less than +3 for their upset pick.

Comment

You should really keep both threads as a stand alone to stop any confusion

Comment

Working...
                                X