No announcement yet.

MLB PLAYOFF PIKS AND DISCUSSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been on the wrong team, on the wrong day. Totally opposite results for my thinking. Glad the Indians are in the WS, and happy Merritt did well, even tho he cost me a few hundred. Same with Cubbies, but couldn't they have come alive a day earlier for my financial purposes.

Comment

Easy win with the Cubs last night.

Oldluds, I know how you feel. Wrong team on wrong day. Been there, done that.

I hate going with the same team the day after they had a blowout win, but I am going with the Cubs again tonight. I like Lester's numbers against Maeda. Most likely a 5 inning play.

GL guys.

Comment

Played on the Indians small last night and got a winner.

Going back to them tonight as I think the Cubs nerves have got the best of them so far and think Arrieta is living off last years rep. No way the Cubs should be favored by -140.

Indians +1.5 (-135) and a little on Indians +2 (-165).

Lean to over 7 too which actually may be the better play.

With all the Cubs fans, I feel like you are getting a Cubs tax on the line kind of like you do with the Cowboys or notre dame.

Comment

Indians Andrew Miller will probably not see any action tonight having thrown 46 pitched last night.

Comment

FRIDAY-

double play for me on Cleveland +1.5 (-125) over the cubs---Everyone will be on the cubs here and I'm going the other way as I think the Indians steal one here.

Comment

Winds blowing out tonight at wrigley-Should favor the cubs here with Hendricks pitching for the Cubs

Comment

Yeah, Tomlin could get rocked.
                Cubs seem like the easy play so I'm fading them.

Good to see the excitement at wrigley even as a cards fan. Bars were packed at 7:45 am from what I've seen.

Comment

May be able to get Illinois out of debt just by the money the games bring in.

My wife's brother sold his tickets for $3000 a piece for this game and only going higher for his the other games tix.

Not that all scalpers pay tax but stub hub does send tax form for it as much as possible if you make that much!

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                    May be able to get Illinois out of debt just by the money the games bring in.

My wife's brother sold his tickets for $3000 a piece for this game and only going higher for his the other games tix.

Not that all scalpers pay tax but stub hub does send tax form for it as much as possible if you make that much!
                    Bars in Chicago are charging from 50 to 200 dollars just to watch the game on TV

Comment

Saturday.

Going with Cleveland and kluber at +115.
                      Lackey shouldn't be a favorite.

Comment

Monday.

Playing Cleveland +2 (-166) over the Cubs. And some moneyline as I think they wrap it up tonight at home.

Comment

Gotta roll with the Cubs tonight I guess. Not a strong play.
                          Like the under 7 if it gets back there or cbut 6.5 is a little shaky.

Comment

Going strictly by BvP, the Cubs have had a tough time with Kluber with a .155 BA over 87 plate appearances.....small sample size, I know....but with 32 SO's, that's almost 37% which is freakin' unreal/
                            Hendricks is going to have to pitch a gem to keep them in it and yeah, the under should have a good chance at prevailing. How on earth the Cubs are favorites I'll never know.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                              Going strictly by BvP, the Cubs have had a tough time with Kluber with a .155 BA over 87 plate appearances.....small sample size, I know....but with 32 SO's, that's almost 37% which is freakin' unreal/
                              Hendricks is going to have to pitch a gem to keep them in it and yeah, the under should have a good chance at prevailing. How on earth the Cubs are favorites I'll never know.
                              ....and of course as soon as I talk Kluber up with his 37% SO rate vs Cubs he doesn't have a single K through 4 :^ /

Comment

Working...
                              X