Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR84 out

My bettorsworld brothers.

A couple of years ago I was 7-1 and winning the contest I most wanted to win..I got diagnosed with cancer and life changed for me..I went on at tailspin and obviously I did not win...I have tried to get back into football but I never went at it with the passion I once had.. I was an avid golfer but I harldy play anymore...I am not physically or mentally the same person I once was...I have a biopsy in three weeks and that is what I am thinking about these days..I ask that someone will take over the upset contest for me..All my energy will be focused on my health. My wife told me today that you are not doing what you did before..You used to get up and study these games and have it all on a spreadsheet..She is right..I am off the grid for a while..Thanks for the fellowship....I enjoyed the competition. I may be back some day but no time soon.. My hope is that there will be a cure for cancer someday.. Chemotherapy and radiation saved my life for the short term. However it was brutal and I woudn't wish it on my worst enemy. I am cancer free but I have a 60/40 chance to live 5 years.....Thanks for all your support..

RR84 out

GL! Get well. Get strong. R&R.

Comment

Sorry to hear that RR. Your life and your health are more important than a contest.

Stay strong and hopefully you will beat the odds and be back.

All the best!

Comment

Best wishes. Hang in there bro.

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
          My bettorsworld brothers.

A couple of years ago I was 7-1 and winning the contest I most wanted to win..I got diagnosed with cancer and life changed for me..I went on at tailspin and obviously I did not win...I have tried to get back into football but I never went at it with the passion I once had.. I was an avid golfer but I harldy play anymore...I am not physically or mentally the same person I once was...I have a biopsy in three weeks and that is what I am thinking about these days..I ask that someone will take over the upset contest for me..All my energy will be focused on my health. My wife told me today that you are not doing what you did before..You used to get up and study these games and have it all on a spreadsheet..She is right..I am off the grid for a while..Thanks for the fellowship....I enjoyed the competition. I may be back some day but no time soon.. My hope is that there will be a cure for cancer someday.. Chemotherapy and radiation saved my life for the short term. However it was brutal and I woudn't wish it on my worst enemy. I am cancer free but I have a 60/40 chance to live 5 years.....Thanks for all your support..

RR84 out
          Red Raider

My payers are with you- We have chewed a lot of the same betting ground over the years. We have talked in the past on
          the phone me you and Wisconsin. Shared solid information together (most of it came from you) to produce winners.

RR I consider you my Bettors World Brother-One of the best out there.

Our entire Bettors World family is praying for you.

Carpet

Comment

G-d Bless you RR. Thanks for the fun contest over the years.

Comment

Wishing you and family the best RR.

Comment

May God Bless You and your family in this tough time. Stay Strong. God Bless

Comment

Get well soon RR

Comment

Our prayers are with you. Stay strong.

Comment

Best Wishes RR84 Never give up never ever give up.

Comment

Best Wishes Red Raider, You will be missed around here, heal FAST!
                        good luck

Comment

You've been an odds-beater since I've known you RR .... You kicked the bookie's ass, you can kick
                          cancer's ass !!! This shit took my Mom from me two year's ago, and I know there's a cure out there
                          somewhere, but the legal drug pushers (hospitals and pharmacies) will take it in the ass if someone
                          reveals it. That's my take. I'm always the skeptic. We're pulling for you and praying for you buddy, so
                          get back out here and win one for the Gipper !!!
                          ;)

Comment

Good Luck is an understatement. I believe cancer does not live or reproduce in an alkaline environment. You may want to look into diet to see if it helps. We are what we eat. Best of luck! Say no to all the processed foods and chemically laced foods.

Comment

Working...
                            X