Quote Originally Posted by ndsent1 View Post
    Pittsburgh
    West Virginia
    Utah
    Texas A&M
    South Carolina
    Virginia Tech
    Colorado
    DANG Head-to-Head pretty much, this round you and I. This will be interesting. In Truth though: In like your picks better, than my own.

Previous Bowl Ships I constructed tho then attempted to sail on, these crashed violently into the rocks. Most recent of those, last season a ray of light shone down upon me as I lay wet and devastated and that ray of light cast down The Knowledge that next year's Bowl Ship needed to be constructed from timber cut from that tree that is Fading Myself.

So...we'll see how this goes.

tl;dr: I'd rather have your picks than mine. Well...maybe. I don't know yet for sure. Me siding with KState & Arkansas tho probably makes Line on this round: You -411 Me +386.

Great job so far Hamburger!

To put it in prospective: At this point in both 2014 and 2015 bowl contests, the leaders were at just above 60%. Unless I have kept up with it wrong, you are at 75%. It appears however that you and I picked the same games today. I have had the worst college season since I have been on this site. So that doesn't bode well for you my friend. I picked ahead of you, so I am sure that you did not copy me. lol Hopefully we both will win today. Good luck the rest of the way!

RR84