Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Carolina, Arkansas, and Oklahoma st??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Carolina, Arkansas, and Oklahoma st??

Okay guys:

We are hitting a miserable 42.6% as a group over our last six games. Are we that bad? If SC loses this afternoon, that number drops to around 40. I think SC wins and I will take the sides that we are heavy on the rest of the day Arkansas 15-11 and Okie st 14-12. I keep this every year and we average about 47-48% as a group. So either we are going to have an all time low as a group or we are going to pick well today. I think the latter happens. I'm gonna bet on that....

GL

RR84

But remember: Everyway I go this year, I pretty much lose...lol

Comment

15-0 USF

That seems about right!

Comment

Seems like everyone is on Arkansas from what I see. Pros and joes.

Sec is overrated once again besides bama.

A&m cost me last night big with my own money. Knight is not a good qb.

I can see v tech confirming this tonight against Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
          Seems like everyone is on Arkansas from what I see. Pros and joes.

Sec is overrated once again besides bama.

A&m cost me last night big with my own money. Knight is not a good qb.

I can see v tech confirming this tonight against Arkansas.
          Hey, I need this first game. SC fixing to score and ice it and fumbles.. You're right. The SEC is by far the worst that they have been in quite sometime.

Comment

USF-39 SC 39 1 minute to play

Comment

Glad to get that one. With my picks this year, you never know. SC was my big game today but I do need Ark and Okie st to complete a parlay and a great day.

Comment

Ha. Nice call.

Pretty much the minute after I bash the SEC so Carolina turns it on and Arkansas jumps out to a fast 24-0 lead!!

Shows how my bowl season is going too!

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                  Ha. Nice call.

Pretty much the minute after I bash the SEC so Carolina turns it on and Arkansas jumps out to a fast 24-0 lead!!

Shows how my bowl season is going too!

I put a good deal on Carolina and thinking about back betting my parlay. Do you like Colorado or do you think I should let it ride on Okie st? I'm gonna win something no matter what. But I can really help my bankroll if Okie st. wins. What do you think?

Comment

man...I forgot how fun this is...lol

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                      I put a good deal on Carolina and thinking about back betting my parlay. Do you like Colorado or do you think I should let it ride on Okie st? I'm gonna win something no matter what. But I can really help my bankroll if Okie st. wins. What do you think?
                      Red if this game goes to a shootout there is no way Colorado can keep up. CO averaged just 16 points a game this year vs 4 ranked teams.
                      Joliet Jake and Hamburger are all over OK State.

Comment

Well Woodee...

You gave up too soon just like me in the first game. VT is totally kicking their ass...

Comment

The parlay may be irrelevant..lol

Comment

Holy shit....lol

Comment

Wow.
                              I bet v tech -6.5 at half in hopes they'd adjust. I guess they did.

Wonder what bulima did at half? Must have it the Buffett instead of prepping.

I'm on Colorado ml but worried about okie state getting up as carpet said. Two different styles for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X