No announcement yet.

Mock Hilton Standings.... FINAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a great contest!!! Congrats to the winners and special thanks for those running the contest. See everyone in September . Cant wait!!

Comment

This really was the Best Resolution bcuz I swear this slate of games with the unprecedented level of injuries to Key Players coming so late in the season to as many teams as had that befall that made Handicapping these contests such a Crap Shoot Coin-Flip Nightmare. I am appreciative that those involved were able to see this resolution as a better one than Outcomes dictated by so much more Sheer Luck than 'Capping Prowess. So Thankful that I don't have to devote even one more second to trying to land Lucky on the correct side of Da' Raidaz versus Houston or have anything at Stake in any game that involves The NY Giants. Thank You.

Comment

Email sent to Jeff. I would also like to thank Monroe & The Boys for running the contest, and agree that a rule for only a 1st place tie breaker be implemented next year. It makes it easier for everyone, and hamburgers point about the QB injuries is true.

Comment

Working...
        X