College Bowl Game Contest - Results through Block 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Bowl Game Contest - Results through Block 6

The championship counts as 3 pts so everyone above the line has a shot I guess.
    We're just paying 1st and 2nd.

hamburger 29
    Joliet Jake 27
    Bama25 27
    winnersbyt&b 25
    kbhirsch 24
    bobomax 24
    -----------------------
    bret3518 23
    WhatNot 22
    Dinger 22
    Lobster 22
    The Boys 21
    hihosilvr 21
    WildCard 21
    Carpet 20
    laxsfo99 20
    chrny 20
    red raider 84 20
    oldluds 20
    dragon1952 19
    Monroe Eaford 19
    woodee12 19
    Chargerette 18
    Zman 17
    ALLSPORT 17
    Pdiddy 15
    ndsent1 15
    widestrides 14
    never lose 11

Congrats to everyone who has a chance to be in the money. I have to pull for my boy Bama25. He did miss our bowling match tonight though. I could text him my pick and give him the advantage of going against me. lol I was surprised I even got 20 points considering the horrible start that I got off to. I still enjoyed being back in competition with you guys. Good luck to everyone and hopefully we can do it again next year.... Thanks to Kman for taking over the upset for me and to Dragon for making this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
      I have to pull for my boy Bama25. He did miss our bowling match tonight though. I could text him my pick and give him the advantage of going against me.
      Our Goal should be to text Bama25 whatever we need to in order to get him to make the same pick as me. I'd be way better off not actually having to Win ATS, this game here. Probably would be impossible to get Bama25 where I want him though here...being that the darn word BAMA is in his Username

Then there'd still be Joliet Jake anyway so....Nevermind. I made my own bed by letting myself get lured onto AUBURN.

Next Season and those thereafter will be better for you RR. I can feel it.

Comment

Originally posted by hamburger View Post
        there'd still be Joliet Jake anyway so....Nevermind. .
        Hamburger- Joliet Jake has checked in.

Full Tank of Gas-Half a pack of smokes-wearing Sun Glasses and it's dark outside.

Not sure what city he is heading to.

Good luck Sharp Shooter

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
          Full Tank of Gas-Half a pack of smokes-wearing Sun Glasses and it's dark outside.
          Same Way I am Rolling, a few Mickey's 40ouncers too, on Sale for 99 cents now stashed in a False Floor in the trunk for Fear of Damn Alabama Dry Counties with Cops that make ya dump out all yer beer

Defensive Driving here. Me, I am in the back seat of course not driving Thank God cuz roads thru South Carolina are Icy, Perilous, Dangerous as all get out The Best to Your Boy as Well I like how he handles business..

Comment

Working...
          X