DINGERZ NFL WILDCARD PICKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DINGERZ NFL WILDCARD PICKS

I will start off stating one of my worst years in the last 13. Made a modification that swung too much towards the dogs.

Corrected half-way through season. Hoping to see better results come playoffs and next year.

OAK +4 (I would leave this one off, with QB issues on both sides. My system can't measure this one accurately,
    but have the Texans by -3...so take the extra point with the RAIDERS.

DET +8 I have this game in my system at Seahawks -4.5. Take the extra points and go with the Lions.

MIA +10.5 I have this game at -8.5. Leaning to the Dolphins on the road, getting the running game going
    and go with the +10.5 .

GB -5: I have the Packers at -6. Back to back road games, leaving the Giants a little jet lag.

Good luck...Dinger

Better recalc that system with these picks. Looks like 1-3 to me.

Comment

I am going to be all dogs this weekend I think. One of the dogs will win SU--Most likely the Giants.

Oeswiler blows for Houston. Not much better than Cook in my opinion.

Detroit is going to make it game. I can see them stealing a win even in Seattle.

Miami will hang around. Just too many points there as long as Moore is the QB for Mia.

I am not sold on Green Bay at all. Of the dogs, I see NYG winning SU. ---Too bad I am opposite of you on this one. Green Bay got hot but I still think they can be beat, but thats with Eli not pissing it down his leg like he usually does

GL!

Comment

Working...
      X