Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College hoops Saturday 1/14

Love TCU over Iowa state today.
    I was wrong on isu against okie state but this sets up well for a very improved, experienced TCU team.

Iowa state is playing their second road game this week AND has Kansas at home for big Monday so a huge look ahead for them too.

Line is TCU -1.5 now. Going to play money line.

TCU ML -125 for my largest play this year in hoops.

Just a perfect storm pointing to the frogs!

Great call! Thanks for the insight.

Comment

TY Woodee!!! Flat bet TCU big time . then a 3 team parlay. TCU- under South Carolina-Syracuse. Greatr Day. thanks man

Comment

Thanks guys. Loved that play! Made up for my future on the COwbiys making it to the Super bowl vs. the Pats not hurt as much.

On Big Monday, I am going to play ON Iowa State +3 over Kansas for a regular play. Huge game obviously and KU has squeaked out a few lately on the road.

Should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
          Thanks guys. Loved that play! Made up for my future on the COwbiys making it to the Super bowl vs. the Pats not hurt as much.

On Big Monday, I am going to play ON Iowa State +3 over Kansas for a regular play. Huge game obviously and KU has squeaked out a few lately on the road.

Should be a good one.
          GL WOODEE on that Iowa State Pick- I dont see them beating Kansas tonight

Comment

Kansas is solid. Line went up a bit before tip to 3.5 and bought it to 4 do got a push on part of my wager.
            Hope any followers did too. But ku should have covered that anyway without a couple late buckets from isu.

Should have known better going against ku. Great team once again.

FYI on isu. They have no inside presence and play 4 guards mostly. Good big men inside at kills them. Out rebounded 24-41.
            Good to know going forward against good big men like ku and Baylor have.

Comment

Working...
            X