The Boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boys

I wanted to let you guys know, he has passed away, not sure of details only it was sudden, I'm friends with him on Facebook and read yesterday it happened, It really hit me hard, just wanted to let you all know.

RIP

Comment

Thank you Hedge. I read that on the other side he was known to have frequented. I know you and several others had contact with him over the years. He was the Mock Hilton organizer also. Condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

RIP to one of the originals.

Comment

He will be missed.

Comment

Man I hate to hear this.

Comment

Bad news. The BOYS was an original, and one of the first cappers I watched and followed frequently. Back in 2005---2008 or so he was on fire and probably hitting near 62%. He was a good capper with a lot of knowledge, and devoted a lot of time to perfecting our Mock Hilton contest. I sure will miss him..

Comment

Sad indeed- RIP The Boys.

Comment

Just saw this. Gary was a veteran of my NFL Picks site (www.nflpickspage.com) and a regular contributor on the Bulletin Board and our Lock of the Week Club. He pulled me into this site to participate in the Mock Hilton contest (which I managed to win last season). I and my group on NFL Picks will miss him for sure. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by The B-Man View Post
                    Just saw this. Gary was a veteran of my NFL Picks site (www.nflpickspage.com) and a regular contributor on the Bulletin Board and our Lock of the Week Club. He pulled me into this site to participate in the Mock Hilton contest (which I managed to win last season). I and my group on NFL Picks will miss him for sure. RIP.
                    Oh Man, this is so sad and sudden He Won our Forum Contest here, 2 Seasons ago.

The End oft comes quickly and without much warning. Make good use of your time and tell those you love that you love them as often as you're able. I am very saddened by this news.

Comment

Well this explains why I have not heard from The Boys lately. Very sorry to hear of this news.

RIP Gary

Comment

Sorry to hear this, just chatted with him on FB back in March. RIP Gary

Comment

I never met him in real life, just knew Gary from Facebook and gambling sites, it still hurts, he was so nice to me over the years, we chatted on Facebook regularly about politics, his fondness for younger women, gambling you name it. RIP buddy you are missed more than you know

Comment

Working...
                          X