Mock Hilton/Westgate Super Contest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Guesser View Post
    Thanks for the compliment, but never cashed in their contest. Was right in it to the final week a couple of times, but pulled my usual choke job. I'm done with the RX, and you have to be a member to play. But I'll definitely root for a Bettorsworld guy to take the money. Good luck.
    Naww. Not having that. You are a Staple of This and You probably won't choke this year.

Ask Carpet...on this forum about "Choking" ask Carpet how that Devil that he bought in here "Joliet Jake" worked his Devil Shit and stole my money.

Thats Choking.

You are LOVED at RX. Cuz You have a Brain. And Use that.

Enter the damn contest.

Comment

Thanks for the compliment, but never cashed in their contest. Was right in it to the final week a couple of times, but pulled my usual choke job. I'm done with the RX, and you have to be a member to play. But I'll definitely root for a Bettorsworld guy to take the money. Good luck.
      In Truth I couldn't care less whether You enter The Contest than I Care that You Know that my thoughts and Prayers are with You. I understood a Challenge with Your Health, which is why I say that. All that matters to me is that You are Well.

Comment

Originally posted by hamburger View Post
        Naww. Not having that. You are a Staple of This and You probably won't choke this year.

Ask Carpet...on this forum about "Choking" ask Carpet how that Devil that he bought in here "Joliet Jake" worked his Devil Shit and stole my money.

Thats Choking.

You are LOVED at RX. Cuz You have a Brain. And Use that.

Enter the damn contest.
        Thanks, but had a SEVERE disagreement with RX Management and am perma banned there. Even if I wanted to(and I don't, since I missed the earlybird, which made it more worthwhile), can't enter. Maybe next year if they get rid of the problem killing that place.
        I agree with you about not having totals in these contest. That's what made this one and the RX one the best.

Comment

Brutal

Closed Minds

Yeah but always

this on this Planet meant

to say up above that You Are Loved

Comment

Originally posted by hamburger View Post

In Truth I couldn't care less whether You enter The Contest than I Care that You Know that my thoughts and Prayers are with You. I understood a Challenge with Your Health, which is why I say that. All that matters to me is that You are Well.
            Thanks for that. If you see me posting here or elsewhere, next Friday all is well. I got contests to enter, dammit. If not, then I can use the prayers.

Comment

Thanks, but had a SEVERE disagreement with RX Management and am perma banned there. Even if I wanted to(and I don't, since I missed the earlybird, which made it more worthwhile), can't enter. Maybe next year if they get rid of the problem killing that place.
              I agree with you about not having totals in these contest. That's what made this one and the RX one the best.
              Dang.

YOU are Loved.

damn.

Many many years ago....

aww fuck it

its not gonna matter anyways.

Don't Stress, My Brother. You have given.

You will know Peace.

Comment

Thanks for that. If you see me posting here or elsewhere, next Friday all is well. I got contests to enter, dammit. If not, then I can use the prayers.
                You DO have These. "Prayers".

Its all We have.....

thoughts wishes hopes

for Well-Being and Brother BIGTIME

YOU have these because You have....

.....given to people. I know You did everything You could to Bring Love Here.

Comment

Anyone managed to find an equivalent of this on a different site with a similar buy in? 200-300 dollars is a bit rich for me.

Such a shame this never went ahead, ah well.

Comment

Originally posted by citizenc View Post
                    Anyone managed to find an equivalent of this on a different site with a similar buy in? 200-300 dollars is a bit rich for me.

Such a shame this never went ahead, ah well.
                    Most of the contests stay Higher $$$$ than this we were an Island

of Beauty

Insane Madness Flying Coconuts unto our self

like a Virtual Island but a celebrated One

cuz to Win Here

was Big.

This Place 1995?

It was "all told" hands down scrapping for Glory.

Freaks Forum might

be a good place to start. http://www.freaksforum.com/forum/

Comment

F all that man sorry for that ^^^^ lazy ass f me

http://www.freaksforum.com/forum/ubb...ion#Post330965

Comment

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/sportscontests/

I've joined the $50 one. Hopefully it's genuine!

Comment

Alternative Mock Supercontest - Seems genuine to me

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.szemj8uq7f4w

Comment

I'm posting in this old thread in hopes that it will send out an email notification to everyone who has posted above, notifying them that our Mock Hilton Contest is back on again this year. Go here to see details and express your interest: http://www.bettorsworld.com/web/foru...U-IN-THIS-YEAR

It may not work as maybe you need to have visited this thread recently to get the email notification, and also some guys may not have email notification turned on. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                              X