RR84'S SEC PICKS WEEK 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR84'S SEC PICKS WEEK 0

Well let's try it again this year and see if I can get back to the form of the old days.....

AUBURN/G SOUTHERN OVER 59 (High expectations on the plains... I think it starts a bit slow but Auburn takes control and when they put the backup qb in..he was the starter last year)
    FL ST +7.5 (Bama has been great in season openers in Dallas..This one is in Atlanta with a much better opponent than in previous openers)
    LSU -14 (am I missing something here people are taking BYU in handfuls without even knowing the official line)

l liked Florida +the 4.5 and even picked them on Sports-betters. Can't claim that one now and I am not too sure they will get under the number.

RR84

Glad your are posting your sec picks again!

I like your lsu pick. I think they will be very good this year and should jump on them early as line value will go down. Lots of byu backers I see too!

I am starting to think bama rolls. That line is fishy and begging for fsu money!now at 8.5. I'm going to fit bama into a few su money line parlays as I see them at least winning the game min.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
      Glad your are posting your sec picks again!

I like your lsu pick. I think they will be very good this year and should jump on them early as line value will go down. Lots of byu backers I see too!

I am starting to think bama rolls. That line is fishy and begging for fsu money!now at 8.5. I'm going to fit bama into a few su money line parlays as I see them at least winning the game min.
      lol...I am coming back and I am all in this year.. The last couple of years were rough and I am by that now..The one thing that I took note of today is that either Michigan will be really good or Florida is so over rated.. I think both are true..

Thanks for the support Woodee and of course you won your season opener..You are truly one of the best on the sight at college football!

Comment

Woodee...

There is a thing called "Chemo brain". look it up, it is real.... I said that to say this..... Florida st will beat Alabama by ten or more tonight.. I could still be feeling the effects but nope..I'm right....

So ease up on that wager my brother...

Comment

Red Raider

I have watched The Tide for many years. This could be the best Defense I have seen in many years for Bama.

Comment

Working...
          X