Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DingerZ NFL Top 5 (WEEK 1)

Created my own computer model. Here are the top 5 picks

SF +5.5 (I have the 49ers at -1.5...so we will see if they can pull the upset)

NYJ +9 (I have the Bills at -3...both teams not so good...take the points)

TENN Pick (I was on the Titan early on last year...system has them at -3.5 at home)

NO +3.5 (Look out, Saints are one of my top rated teams...lets see how they look week 1..as I have Vikings -1)

PIT -9 (Have the Steelers at -12...give the points)

Good luck all....feel free to post your top 5.

Good luck.

I like the titans today too as my top side play.

My other plays--

Jags +5
    San Fran +5.5
    Washington pk
    Jets +9
    Seattle +3

3 team money line parlay with:
    Steelers/Carolina/Dallas. (+166 odds)

Good luck.

Figured I just post here instead of starting a new thread. Hope you Don't mind.

Comment

Woodee my computer model also like Jak/Was and Sea (had to use tiebreaker for the Seahawks...meaning my line matches Vegas).

I'm concerned with the Seahawks offensive line protecting Wilson and opening holes for the variety of RB's. But that defense is stout...so we will see.

Goodluck this year....last year was an off year, made some minor adjustments so we will see.

Comment

Rough week.

Betting the NFL is as tricky as ever. Tight lines and just surprises at least for me anyway.

I'm in a pick 5 that I used some of these picks and some others and went 1-4.

Not a good start! Overreaction week 2 is here and it seems like it's a bit easier to cap.

Good luck.

The miners are every bit as bad as I thought and the colts are horrible without luck.

Comment

The first week in the NFL is very tough. I am in a mock Hilton contest at work and only 1 person correctly picked 3 games.

Even in the real Westgate contest, look at the teams picked most last week. There were a lot of losers. Teams will play more to form after a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
          X