+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Hamburger

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,589

    Hamburger

    I talked with Joliet Jake he smiled when I brought up your name and last years contest.

    He told me to tell you this:

    Full Tank of Gas- Half a pack of smokes-106 miles to the finish line-It's dark out and wearing Sun Glasses.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    dark out and wearing Sun Glasses.
    Thats the Description I gave to the sketch artist, when LE asked me to tell her what the guy looked like

    that chased me down then ran me over in that.....something like a Dodge Monaco....

    .....Big Car...... MY Fault Though...i'd gotten a wee bit too Fat at that point to Run....like I had.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,589
    Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post

    Thats the Description I gave to the sketch artist, when LE asked me to tell her what the guy looked like

    that chased me down then ran me over in that.....something like a Dodge Monaco....

    .....Big Car...... MY Fault Though...i'd gotten a wee bit too Fat at that point to Run....like I had.
    Actually Joliet Jake has upgraded his ride to a 2014 Ford Fusion. Still a long way to the finish line this year

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    Actually Joliet Jake has upgraded his ride to a 2014 Ford Fusion. Still a long way to the finish line this year
    Dayum. Severe Progress.

    That Nasty Car he came roaring up on me in....when I was COASTING to That Win....I mean Yeah....that car was obviously not gonna go much Further.


    Enough to Take Me. Though


    If I type really Sad Stuff here, just between You and Me My Man....

    .....whats the chances I can get some Money out of him?

    I was leading the contest by 3 games and there was only 4 games to go and then this Asshole OverTakes Me.

    What kind of Rude fuggin Impolite Shiite is that my man Carpet?

    very very rude. In The Words of Donald Trump: "Very Very Rude."


    He's prolly asleep on Your Couch Now. Do You spot a Wallet on him?


    anywhere?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,589
    Hamburger

    Allow me introduce Corn Picker.

    You see Corn Picker is my brother. He lives in a field of corn in Illinois. Internet and a computer is not available. Corn Picker's main option for information is ESPN Radio.

    While he is at work Radio is his best friend. I am blown away with his knowledge for games.

    Keep your eye on Corn Picker my friend- Despite his primitive methods he keeps winning over time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    193
    Thats Old School. Just a RADIO. Massive Respect to Corn Picker. I will look for him in My Rearview Mirror then not finding him anywhere

    there. I'll hesitatingly look......Above.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,589
    Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    Thats Old School. Just a RADIO. Massive Respect to Corn Picker. I will look for him in My Rearview Mirror then not finding him anywhere

    there. I'll hesitatingly look......Above.
    The Man that lives in the middle of no where corn fields can be seen for miles and miles. RADIO is his information weapon.

    Corn Picker finds him self at 4-1 in the CGOW

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    The Man that lives in the middle of no where corn fields can be seen for miles and miles. RADIO is his information weapon.

    Corn Picker finds him self at 4-1 in the CGOW

    Aw Shucks

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    The Man that lives in the middle of no where corn fields can be seen for miles and miles. RADIO is his information weapon.

    Corn Picker finds him self at 4-1 in the CGOW
    Slew: Red Raider Joliet Monroe Woodee & even a LOBSTER on his Tail not to mention fuggin TAXMAN may be He places his Ear Closer to that Radio.


    In All Sincerity, Fantastic. That ^^ was Joking. I try to be funny i crash & i Burn


    lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpet View Post
    middle of no where
    DAMN Your Boy Lovin' him some GEORGIA this weekend, givin' up SOME POINTS with GA

    this weekend. Eventually this Givin' Up Ultra HIGHass Double Digits is gonna Explode in all of ya Boy's Faces

    Joliet, Corn Picker the whole lot Blown Sky High

    ticking time bomb ya'll giving up this many points


    tick tick tick....


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    193
    I Apologize for that Rude Intrusion prior to 1:11 of that the picture Dumb Ass had to insert, Irrelevant to Her singing ability & Her Talent

    I had No Idea that was There. I posted it for that picture of Corn Picker at 1:11


    Ignore that hank shit, who the fuck cares.....She Was a way Better Singer than his drunk ass was

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    193
    My Mom is making Me admit my "Treachery"

    as She Calls it. I put a Radio that was Fake

    where CornPicker's Radio was and I had a Microphone attached to a cord and I said how Great Georgia was


    but thery're really not that Good.


    I Did Lie


    She is still pulling on My Ear


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,589
    Quote Originally Posted by hamburger View Post
    DAMN Your Boy Lovin' him some GEORGIA this weekend, givin' up SOME POINTS with GA

    this weekend. Eventually this Givin' Up Ultra HIGHass Double Digits is gonna Explode in all of ya Boy's Faces

    Joliet, Corn Picker the whole lot Blown Sky High

    ticking time bomb ya'll giving up this many points


    tick tick tick....

    Corn Picker covers let that time bomb tick.

    Nice push today good sir-

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,538
    Corn picker......I thought he was the pro guy....No disrespect intended .....I won't allow anyone with corn in their name to beat me in this contest...Last year or the year before
    perhaps....I'm healthy now and putting the time in...Good luck Corn picker...... you had better not falter going forward because I will not...I'm back!!! I am putting the time into it for the
    first time in a while..Great to finally feel well enough to be competitive...God is good!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,589
    Quote Originally Posted by red raider 84 View Post
    Corn picker......I thought he was the pro guy....No disrespect intended .....I won't allow anyone with corn in their name to beat me in this contest...Last year or the year before
    perhaps....I'm healthy now and putting the time in...Good luck Corn picker...... you had better not falter going forward because I will not...I'm back!!! I am putting the time into it for the
    first time in a while..Great to finally feel well enough to be competitive...God is good!
    Red Raider Great to have you back and in Good Health. I respect your game for sure.

    I am stuck at 50% looking for a break out

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,538
    Carpet, at least you have had a winner or two in the upset contest. I am totally shut out. Just keeping everyone awake! I hope that we all do well.....

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Posts
    4,589
    God Bless you Brother

    We are all here for one reason to beat the book and create friendships as time goes on.

    19 years ago I became an exclusive member of Bettors World. Jeff has been amazing running a first class place ALL THESE YEARS.

    A Special place with Special people

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by red raider 84 View Post
    I won't allow anyone with corn in their name to beat me in this contest.....God is good!
    Yes Sir!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts