Hamburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamburger

I talked with Joliet Jake he smiled when I brought up your name and last years contest.

He told me to tell you this:

Full Tank of Gas- Half a pack of smokes-106 miles to the finish line-It's dark out and wearing Sun Glasses.

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
    dark out and wearing Sun Glasses.
    Thats the Description I gave to the sketch artist, when LE asked me to tell her what the guy looked like

that chased me down then ran me over in that.....something like a Dodge Monaco....

.....Big Car...... MY Fault Though...i'd gotten a wee bit too Fat at that point to Run....like I had.

Comment

Originally posted by hamburger View Post

Thats the Description I gave to the sketch artist, when LE asked me to tell her what the guy looked like

that chased me down then ran me over in that.....something like a Dodge Monaco....

.....Big Car...... MY Fault Though...i'd gotten a wee bit too Fat at that point to Run....like I had.
      Actually Joliet Jake has upgraded his ride to a 2014 Ford Fusion. Still a long way to the finish line this year

Comment

Actually Joliet Jake has upgraded his ride to a 2014 Ford Fusion. Still a long way to the finish line this year
        Dayum. Severe Progress.

That Nasty Car he came roaring up on me in....when I was COASTING to That Win....I mean Yeah....that car was obviously not gonna go much Further.

Enough to Take Me. Though

If I type really Sad Stuff here, just between You and Me My Man....

.....whats the chances I can get some Money out of him?

I was leading the contest by 3 games and there was only 4 games to go and then this Asshole OverTakes Me.

What kind of Rude fuggin Impolite Shiite is that my man Carpet?

very very rude. In The Words of Donald Trump: "Very Very Rude."

He's prolly asleep on Your Couch Now. Do You spot a Wallet on him?

anywhere?

Comment

Hamburger

Allow me introduce Corn Picker.

You see Corn Picker is my brother. He lives in a field of corn in Illinois. Internet and a computer is not available. Corn Picker's main option for information is ESPN Radio.

While he is at work Radio is his best friend. I am blown away with his knowledge for games.

Keep your eye on Corn Picker my friend- Despite his primitive methods he keeps winning over time.

Comment

Thats Old School. Just a RADIO. Massive Respect to Corn Picker. I will look for him in My Rearview Mirror then not finding him anywhere

there. I'll hesitatingly look......Above.

Comment

Thats Old School. Just a RADIO. Massive Respect to Corn Picker. I will look for him in My Rearview Mirror then not finding him anywhere

there. I'll hesitatingly look......Above.
              The Man that lives in the middle of no where corn fields can be seen for miles and miles. RADIO is his information weapon.

Corn Picker finds him self at 4-1 in the CGOW

Comment

The Man that lives in the middle of no where corn fields can be seen for miles and miles. RADIO is his information weapon.

Aw Shucks

Comment

Slew: Red Raider Joliet Monroe Woodee & even a LOBSTER on his Tail not to mention fuggin TAXMAN may be He places his Ear Closer to that Radio.

In All Sincerity, Fantastic. That ^^ was Joking. I try to be funny i crash & i Burn

lol

Comment

middle of no where
                    DAMN Your Boy Lovin' him some GEORGIA this weekend, givin' up SOME POINTS with GA

this weekend. Eventually this Givin' Up Ultra HIGHass Double Digits is gonna Explode in all of ya Boy's Faces

Joliet, Corn Picker the whole lot Blown Sky High

ticking time bomb ya'll giving up this many points

tick tick tick....

Comment

I Apologize for that Rude Intrusion prior to 1:11 of that the picture Dumb Ass had to insert, Irrelevant to Her singing ability & Her Talent

I had No Idea that was There. I posted it for that picture of Corn Picker at 1:11

Ignore that hank shit, who the fuck cares.....She Was a way Better Singer than his drunk ass was

Comment

My Mom is making Me admit my "Treachery"

as She Calls it. I put a Radio that was Fake

where CornPicker's Radio was and I had a Microphone attached to a cord and I said how Great Georgia was

but thery're really not that Good.

I Did Lie

She is still pulling on My Ear

Comment

DAMN Your Boy Lovin' him some GEORGIA this weekend, givin' up SOME POINTS with GA

this weekend. Eventually this Givin' Up Ultra HIGHass Double Digits is gonna Explode in all of ya Boy's Faces

Joliet, Corn Picker the whole lot Blown Sky High

ticking time bomb ya'll giving up this many points

tick tick tick....

Corn Picker covers let that time bomb tick.

Nice push today good sir-

Comment

Corn picker......I thought he was the pro guy....No disrespect intended .....I won't allow anyone with corn in their name to beat me in this contest...Last year or the year before
                            perhaps....I'm healthy now and putting the time in...Good luck Corn picker...... you had better not falter going forward because I will not...I'm back!!! I am putting the time into it for the
                            first time in a while..Great to finally feel well enough to be competitive...God is good!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                              Corn picker......I thought he was the pro guy....No disrespect intended .....I won't allow anyone with corn in their name to beat me in this contest...Last year or the year before
                              perhaps....I'm healthy now and putting the time in...Good luck Corn picker...... you had better not falter going forward because I will not...I'm back!!! I am putting the time into it for the
                              first time in a while..Great to finally feel well enough to be competitive...God is good!
                              Red Raider Great to have you back and in Good Health. I respect your game for sure.

I am stuck at 50% looking for a break out

Comment

Working...
                              X