MLB Playoffs picks and Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-0 so far in series. Let's make it 3.

Houston -133 over dodgers. Home cooking and having seen darvish before get Houston a win tonight.
    I think their bats will continue to be hot too so lean on the over too.

Comment

3-0. The streak continues.

Saturday.

Houston -132 over dodgers.

Momentum is with the Astros. Not going to fight it. Rested pen and hot bats now.

Comment

Lost last night.

Sunday game 5.

Dodgers -125 over astros with Keyshaw.

Comment

3-2 as I've lost my last 2. Hell of a game last night either way

Going to be on the Dodgers in game 6 on Tuesday though for sure.

Comment

Interesting the total is still at 7.5 after all the long balls this series.

Waiting to see where the line goes as it's going to be hard to turn down verlander as a dog but think la pushes this one to 7 and sets up darvish for a story book revenge ending for the racist thing.
            Just how this stuff usually plays out!

Comment

Going contrarian tonight. Contrarian play of the year probably with the amount of runs being scored.

Under 4 -135, first 5 innings only. Can't trust the pens but see the starters both getting thru 5 without much damage.

Lean on the astros a bit at the dog price as they won't want a game 7.

Comment

one last game.

Winner last night on the total under 4 in the first 5.

Last Play--
                Going with--p

HOUSTON ASTROS +143 OVER THE DODGERS---Just a value play as I don't think I can lay -150+ on a game 7. I lean to the managers as a tie break and I will take Hinch over Roberts and his "over managing" style in a do or die.
                His style is fine for the grind but these types of games need a more feel type of stye and Hinch has that. Astros 5-4 to take the title.

Comment

Working...
                X