Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pango's Picks still watching over you guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pango's Picks still watching over you guys!

Hi my friend's been awile since ive chatted with you guys, Ive been active on Sports Monitor and doing great in NBA and
    NHL, Sure do miss comparing notes with the likes of Woodie and AZBob just to name a few, I look forward to adding a few winners for the coming Holidays, and getting some much needed insight from all of you!, Well let's give a CBB game for a starter and take Texas A&M -4 over Penn St. Ok my friend's enjoy and I look forward to sharing and collecting knowledge from ya all, Still a lot of great rappers here, Peace and Love Pango

Just happened to see my NFL -GOW stats are still on the board,been probably 6 yrs or more since I checked in, Pango > 14 - 7 - 66.67%

Comment

Im sure some of you are great rappers, but of course I meant capper's .gotta find that edit button.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pango View Post
        Im sure some of you are great rappers, but of course I meant capper's .gotta find that edit button.lol
        Howdy Pango- Welcome back

Comment

Hey Carpet, one of my favorite cappers,hope your doing well my friend,I'll be watching ya as always

Comment

The Boys,and Monroe still around?always enjoyed their insight along with others that I'm forgetting,

Comment

Just one more shout out to xbigpappa,another mainstay, Im sure there are some new money makers too,ill be watchin

Comment

Originally posted by Pango View Post
                The Boys,and Monroe still around?always enjoyed their insight along with others that I'm forgetting,
                Hello Pango, good to see you around these parts again. I'm still hanging around but we lost The Boys about a year ago.

Gimme a winner for tomorrow.... the pros have been killing me this year.

Comment

Working...
                X