Turkey Day CBB Special.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Day CBB Special.

Let's follow up the easy Texas A&M win with a stab at a game I've tried to work on during the week, I'm taking Kansas St. -4 @ Arizona St.
    K St.has a nice defensive group including lfirst in field goal percentage defense (30.8), third in scoring defense (50.8 ppg.), sixth in steals (11.5 spg.), eighth in total steals (46) and turnover margin (+8.5), 12th in turnovers forced (20.75) and 28th in 3-point field goal percentage defense (25.5). The team leads the Big 12 in scoring defense, field goal percentage defense and steals

GL2ALL , Pango

Despite Kansas St's defensive unit I see a high scoring game,for those who parlay,tease,etc I look for over the 153 posted total.
    5 unit Kansas St
    2 unit Over 153 K.St./Ariz St.

GL2ALL , Pango

Comment

Pango, nice call on the over, easy win. I'd be careful on early season stats for your other pick though. Kansas State stats are merely based on the early season matchups against their powerhouse opponents thus far: American U Eagles, UMKC Kangaroos, UC Irvine Anteaters, and N. Arizona Lumberjacks. Colleges that play teams with these awesome mascot names should be leading their Conference in all categories!!!! Good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

I agree, I didn't like the way it played out, Az.St. at one point went to the line 40 times compared to K St only 8 times seemed a little lopsided, but no excuses a loss is a loss

Comment

Did go 7-1 yesterday though in CBB ON Sports Monitor site, But K St.was one of my bigger plays

Comment

Lol I never handicapped by mascot names but I see your point I'm laughing as I type about the names

Comment

Working...
            X