NCAA BASKETBALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
    With you on nova for sure. I bought it to -8 myself.
    Good Win partner---

This Saturday ILLINOIS plays NEW MEXICO STATE at the United Center in Chicago.

Both Teams are honoring coach Lou Henson who lead New Mexico State to it's only FINAL FOUR in 1970- he also lead ILLINOIS to a Final Four in 1989.

On the surface this looks to be an even game. The X-factor is the dynamic play ability of a young Illinois team that is starting to gel playing small ball. I can see the talent starting to come together under a new coach.

Illinois is a young team loaded with talent learning a offensive scheme where every position on offense is interchangeable . They are aggressive on every possession and seem to foul 50 feet away from the basket way to many times.

I think Illinois will be dialed in for this game and look for a tough fought battle with Illinois winning this Straight up and by 6

Comment

On a little run here lately. Didn’t play anything yesterday.

Sunday-
      Arizona State -12 vs vandy

Comment

Push sunday--

Monday--

Creighton -13 over UT-Arlington

Santa Clara +2 over Valpo

Comment

0-2 yesterday--

Tuesday

UCLA -7 over South Dakota

Comment

Lost last night--

wedneday--

Missy State -21 over Ark LR

Tenny -16 over Furman

KState -8 over Wazzu

Nebraska -9 over Tex Arlington

Valpo/Georgetown-- ML Parlay

Comment

Bonus bowl game--

LOVE SMU -4 in the Bowl game. I was watching LA tech a lot this year as I was on and against them a lot. I see a major mis-match in this game and LA tech was not good and ending games either. SMU by 14 +.

Comment

College basketball has been tough to pick for a December. We'll find out if coaches give their Top Ranked Teams a chat on taking care of these December games. North Carolina thought all they had to do was show up in the Dean Dome last night and then they lost to Wofford. OUCH. Look for major teams to cover tonight, Cincinnati (-28) over Cleveland State, Maryland (-23) over Fairleigh Dickinson, and Marquette (-23) over American. On other side of card, The Indiana Hoosiers, as inconsistent as their 6-6 record...... After nice OT win over Irish last weekend, they lose to IPFW. Don't be shocked if Tennessee Tech (+13) covers the spread tonight. Depaul has been such a horrible team for so many years I still can't see them favored by double digits until they really start winning again, Miami (OH) covers their 13 point spread. Go out west for the last one of the night, Portland State is 9-0 ATS this year, including 5-0 ATS on the road. The Cal Golden Bears are off to a slow start this year, going with Portland State +5 points. Either ride the wave to a 10-0 ATS or be the jinx that breaks the streak.

I'm avoiding College Bowl game prediction, hate for my two cents worth of info lead to a team not leaving the hotel to play the game tonight like SMU did yesterday. Brutal.

Comment

Tonight Thursday riding with Kansas to break out -14 over Stanford

Comment

2 plays I really like tonight on the big Friday card-

Loyola-Chicago +6 over Mizzou State

Xavier -6 at Northern Iowa

Comment

The Tarheels of North Carolina should come out and spank whomever they'd play after losing a home game to Wofford. The Ohio State Buckeyes get to be that victim today UNC Tarheels (-6).
                      Not sure how the 2017-18 Wisconsin Badger Basketball team get to be 19 point favorites. I'll go with Wisconsin-Green Bay with all those points.
                      While I seem to be bashing on Big 10 teams I'll go for the Hat Trick and get Carpet fired up by taking Missouri (-4) over his Fighting Illini.

Comment

OK- ILLINOIS +5.5 vs MIZZOU

The Braggin Rights game will be sold out- always a close game throw out the records.

ILLINOIS by 2 straight up

Comment

Post Christmas college basketball back on the slate tonight. Back to the grind of trying to get into the Basketball groove in preparation for March Madness.

Georgetown +4 - Neither Butler nor Georgetown has really won a BIG game so far in the early season. Give me the home team and the points.

Air Force +11 - The Lobos of New Mexico are average to below average this year. Falcons should be able to stay close and cover.

Nevada -1 - Good Mountain West match-up tonight. I'll run with the Wolf Pack.

Comment

PDIDDY-

Like the Gtown pick going to play it.

Also playing

NOVA -15 to roll over depaul

Xavier -3 over Marquette

Comment

Creighton +5 vs. Seton Hall

Providence +6 vs. St Johns

Valpo +1 vs. Indiana State

New Mexico State 4.5 vs. UC Irvine

Comment

Underdog Friday!

Louisville +5 vs Kentucky (Four of last six finals have been five points or less)

Iowa State +1.5 vs Kansas State

Baylor +7.5 vs Texas Tech

Washington +10.5 vs USC

Comment

Working...
                                X