No announcement yet.

COLLEGE GOW-WEEK #13-POST PICKS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, missed again. Just lost track of the time. Missed the first two weeks and now the last week.

Wish we had a back up game like we do for the NFL Contest with the MNF game.

Comment

Bret"s Pick??

Comment

Troy I emailed it in last night

Comment

central fl -7

Comment

NDSENT1-10-3: AUBURN -2
            WINNERSBYT&B-9-4: MIAMI +9.5
            CITIZENC-8-4-1: FRESNO ST. +8.5
            CORNPICKER-8-5: AUBURN -2
            BRET3518-8-5: TEROY pick um
            AAKJ-8-5: FRESNO ST. +8.5
            WIDESTRIDES12-8-5: NO PICK

Comment

WINNER AND CHAMP-$430
              NDSENT1

PLACE-$160
              CITIZENC

TIE BREAKER NEXT WEEK FOR SHOW-$60
              WINNERSBYT&B
              BRET3518
              AAKJ

Comment

Congrats to ndsent and citizenc. Great job. And good luck to Bret3518 and AAKJ in the Army-Navy game.

Dragon1952 . Did Miami forget to take the team bus to the game???? What a putrid effort!!. I'm scratching my head with that pick. I told my buddies the next time I mention Miami slap me across the face and cut my hands off. And Dragon1952 good luck the rest of the year in the pro contest

Comment

Congrats to ndsent - Nailed it pretty much all season.

Comment

Thanks winnersbyt&b it was a pretty tight race down to the end, congratulations to citizenc For taking second place
                    & Best of luck to the third-place winner. I always look forward to this pool every year thanks To Boone Moone.
                    Krichinsky you did a wonderful job on the admin part thank you! And last but not least I would like to thank Jeff from bettorsworld for donating the monies to run this pool. Happy Holidays to each and everyone of you.

Comment

Are we sending email with all details to someone regarding placing?

Comment

Originally posted by citizenc View Post
                        Are we sending email with all details to someone regarding placing?
                        I'll post details later this week. Once the contest is complete, I will send results and your winning
                        amount to Jeff @ Bettorsworld.
                        You will need to send a separate email to Bettorsworld with your user name and paypal email info.
                        Be advised that payouts will probably be after year end, so it will probably be best to send all
                        emails in at the same time. Thinking we can pick a day once the NFL contest ends.

p.s. As I'VE told dragon1952 and red raider, if our paths ever cross, you owe me a few pints of IPA.
                        p.s.s. GO NAVY!

Comment

Working...
                        X