Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 College Football Bowl Contest?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 College Football Bowl Contest?????????

Is there any interest this year in a Bowl Contest? Maybe Jeff will sponsor? We can pay an entry fee?($25), Or do it for bragging rights like the Upset of the week contest?

Please post ideas.

I'm in for any of the above...

Comment

I run one with my friends thru a site that keeps records automatically.
      I’d be willing to set that up if we’d want to do one where we all throw in an entry fee.

Just would need to gauge interest and have to get everyone’s email address to send you info/invite.

Comment

Yep I am in for the bowl pool. Whatever entry fee is good with me

[email protected]

thanks

Comment

I am open to the idea- When would it start ? FEES- I say $25

Comment

Would start with the first Game the 16th. Would have to pick all the Games at once I believe with exception of the national champ game which is unknown. I will check my options on that though as it would be nice to pick Game by Game if possible. Don’t know what the software allows for sure.

I wouldn’t post your emails here tho. Spammers get them easily. I will give out mine and people can email me directly.

Or if Bettorsworld wants to host it here, we can do it here too.

$25 at minimum.

Comment

Hey guys-
              I am going to have to pass on getting this set up. I am not going to have time this weekend to work on it like I thought.

Here is the site I was going to use if someone wants to check it out and we don't do it here in the forum...

https://www.runyourpool.com/

Comment

If we are not going to do this, I am going to get in on another site under a different moniker. I will keep looking in to see if we can get a bowl contest here as well.
                If not, see you guys next year and good luck!

RR84

Comment

Working...
                X