dragon1952's conference championship picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragon1952's conference championship picks

I haven't piped in this year at all, but I've got some pretty strong feelings going into this week.

Philly was a 3 pt dog last week at home vs Atlanta and again this week vs Minny. The Vikes are only here via the miracle of the century and I just don't think that transcends to this week on the road in Philly...sorry...you shouldn't even be here.

The no-brainer of the decade....NE -7 at home against Blake freakin Bortles. This will be a NE victory by double digits easily.

And yes, Tom Brady plays....give me a freakin' break :^ /

Comment

You're in great shape my friend because I like the other side of both of those. I stink at the NFL for the most part.
      Good luck to you!

Comment

I've had $100 on NE at 3 to 1 to win the AFC since the end of last year's SB. I will admit that I was really glad to see Jacksonville beat Pittsburgh :^ )

Comment

Just joking with a friend of mine at work.. At some point NE in the NFL and Bama in college will lose serve...The public
          hates them both...But I'm okay with it. lol

Comment

Actually it wouldn't surprise me that much if Jax pulled the upset. If ever NE was vulnerable it's this year. But like Bama they do seem to rise to the occasion and save their best for the big games. And if anyone can devise a scheme to totally destroy Bortles it's Belichick.

Comment

Tough calls both ways. Jax could go back to the previous bad offense or totally bust out again. I think the Steelers d is pretty bad so it’s hard to gauge much on that but I think they will get their points on the pats too.
              That’s why I like the over quite a bit. Pats 31-24 with the jags getting a late td to cover.

I have to side with the eagles at home as foles is gaining experience as he goes.

Going to play a 10 point teaser for fun with:

Pats over 36
              Eagles +13
              Jags +19 (5 dimes has them at +9 right now for jag bettors )

Comment

[B]I totally agree with you on the Patriots winning big. I’m looking towards a 30-10 type methodical win by boring Brady and the boys. I just think that Jacksonville totally blindsided the Steelers last week, catching them by surprise. No such luck this week, unless Brady tries to stand in the pocket like a statue and gets mauled early. Otherwise, New England should dominate with running plays and very short passes.

The other game is much tougher of course, but if I had a fun to my head, I’d take Mindy with the better defense. Should be a great game to watch with these two coaches. Good luck Dragon. B]
                ;)

Comment

Well, no cover but the win was never in doubt :^ /

Comment

Considering my recent windfall with NE winning the AFC I just took Philly +130 to win the game SU. Thought about taking the +3 but decided to be bold. What the hell.

Comment

Under 20.5 +110 2nd H

Comment

Oh my...what a day.

Comment

In the SB tempted to go with Philly +6 and UN 48 on first glance. Moreso on the UN.

Comment

Working...
                          X