No announcement yet.

NCAA BASKETBALL FEBRUARY 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight I am going to lay the 7.5 and take Bama over LSU. Alabama has a bunch of raw young talent and beat a lot of
    teams when they are playing well. They have sputtered at times but I think they will roll tonight.

RR84

YTD 76-54 (58.46%)

Comment

Gotta practice what I preach and jump on BC as well. BC better show up for their road game. More:

St. Bonaventure PK vs La Salle
      Northwestern -3 vs Rutgers
      Ball St -3 vs Akron

Comment

WED PICKS 2-1 last night

OAKLAND -5 over Youngstown state- Love Kendrick Nunn on Oakland high scoring guard

KY +9.5 over Auburn- Cant remember a time that Auburn would be favored over KY

ST JOHNS -1 over Depaul- Johnnies should win this by 5

S Dakota State -6 over Oral Roberts SD 15-6-1 ATS a definite tourney team

Comment

2-1 last night, 4-1 for the week.

A&M better wake up.

Wednesday--

ONE BIG ONE so far--

Nevada +3 at Boise State---Boise falls into that unranked over ranked trend thats been $ over the years but Nevada is solid and I will take a game they can win outright.

Maybe more later.

Comment

ADD:

NOVA -10 AT PROVIDENCE

SETON HALL +7 (BOUGHT 1/2) OVER XAVIER

WAKE/FSU---ML PARLAY

GOOD LUCK GUYS.

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
              Tonight I am going to lay the 7.5 and take Bama over LSU. Alabama has a bunch of raw young talent and beat a lot of
              teams when they are playing well. They have sputtered at times but I think they will roll tonight.

RR84

YTD 76-54 (58.46%)
              Excellent call Red Raider last night tailed you- Keep them coming

Comment

Late day of work so only a couple West Coast matchups left on the board......

Fresno St -13.5 vs San Jose St (SJSU falls in that Illinois/Pitt category of being a horrible team)
                Wyoming +7.5 vs San Diego St (Take the points in this matchup, SDST not the same team with coaching change)

Comment

8-3 in last 11 picks to get to 20-19 ATS for the month.

Cincinnati -3 vs Houston (Bearcats are legitimate contenders for a March Madness run)
                  Ohio St +1.5 vs Penn St (Buckeyes only loss in last 10 games was to PSU. Payback game)
                  UC Santa Barbara PK vs Long Beach St

Comment

THURSDAY

TEMPLE +12 at wichita state- (Temple plays tough Defense 12-3 ATS last 15 games on Thursday)

CINNCI -3 at Houston (Love Cinnci's Defense)

PURDUE -10.5 at wisconsin (This is not the Badger team we all remember last year)

Comment

2-2 yesterdaybut hit my big one with Nevada.

One so far today.

Cinnci ml -155 over Houston. Not messing with the points but agree with p Diddy above. Bearcats are solid.

Probably will add Ohio state too as I like them quite a bit too. Seeing where line goes.

Comment

Here is an interesting article on the FBI investigation into NCAA recruiting

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-col...224417174.html

Comment

Interesting article. Less than a month to release the information and penalize schools before this season's March Madness starts up. I don't see that happening. The NCAA and the Television Networks would implode if that much of the field was eliminated right as the tournament was about to start.

Comment

Canisius -2.5 vs Monmouth, NJ
                            Illinois-Chicago -2.5 vs Green Bay

Comment

Cansisius -3 over Monmouth- The Griffins have won the last 13 out 15 games. Monmouth could be without two players for the game

Comment

Cansisius Golden Griffin's wins for the 1st time in 4 years at Monmouth tonight

They are very tough to prepare for and could beat any big 10 team on any given night- In conference Rider is the main target.

Keep your eye on this team fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X