No announcement yet.

NCAA BASKETBALL FEBRUARY 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good calls on Cassius. Been watching them all year actually. Good under radar team for sure.

I’m out most of weekend so won’t be posting.

One for me today.

Iowa State +8 at k state. Revenge game here as they took out usually at home earlier.

Comment

Taking the over 139.5 in the Bama/Kentucky game today. Hoping to keep my mini winning streak going.

YTD 80-54 (59.7%)

RR84

Comment

Good luck Red. Lots of CBB games to look over today. One noon start caught my eye.

Virginia Tech -3.5 vs Georgia Tech (GT has lost 8 of last 9)

Comment

Originally posted by PDiddy View Post
          Good luck Red. Lots of CBB games to look over today. One noon start caught my eye.

Virginia Tech -3.5 vs Georgia Tech (GT has lost 8 of last 9)
          Thanks....I actually like that one also. Beware though...I am just out of my element with this basketball stuff. The wheels could fall off any second.

Good luck to Pdiddy!

Comment

Red, give yourself some credit. Folks will not go away from the window too disappointed with a 60% win rate. As luck would have it, the VTU pick did end up being a decent choice. Easy win. Moving on to some underdog choices for the next batch of games.

George Mason +9.5 vs. LaSalle (Just don't think these two teams are separated by 10 points with their talent)
            Southern Alabama +5. 5 vs Coastal Carolina (Southern Alabama 16-6 ATS in last 22. I'll jump on that as a dog)

Comment

Xavier has lost 9 of last 10 to Villanova, when I say lose, I mean losses by 24, 16, 25, 31, 17, 12, 13, 7, and 23. Villanova has dominated this series the last five years. The Wildcats have lost 2 of last 3 games in the last week and a half but this may be exactly what they need to get back into the groove. Awesome Big East Matchup, since Xavier is a Top 5 team the line is low even with the past history of domination. I like Villanova -1 vs Xavier.

Comment

Easy cover on your Alabama/UK over Red. Both dogs choked away their leads on my picks in the second half but they hung on and covered. Some evening action about to tip.

Marshall -1.5 vs North Texas
                Texas Tech +1 vs Baylor (Not sure why Red Raiders aren't getting any love and the underdog)
                Oklahoma St +7.5 vs TCU (TCU struggling lately, Cowboys should hang close and cover)

Comment

Originally posted by PDiddy View Post
                  Easy cover on your Alabama/UK over Red. Both dogs choked away their leads on my picks in the second half but they hung on and covered. Some evening action about to tip.

Marshall -1.5 vs North Texas
                  Texas Tech +1 vs Baylor (Not sure why Red Raiders aren't getting any love and the underdog)
                  Oklahoma St +7.5 vs TCU (TCU struggling lately, Cowboys should hang close and cover)
                  You are doing great! Just for fun tonight, I let my wife pick the game. She chose Rutgers +11.5 but her original choice was Oklahoma st. I feel like a have a loser coming
                  so I let her pick...lol Good luck my friend!

Comment

I will tell you that Jball over on Sports-bettors is kicking ass and taking names. I cannot gain any ground on him at all. Don't have a clue who he is but he is doing well.

Comment

Red Raider- Would not count out Rutgers getting 11.5 they are a scrappy team-Never know what Maryland team shows up.

Tonight I am going to Play NORTH CAROLINA -1 at Louisville

NC riding a 4 game streak with wins vs Duke and at NC State. Carolina is really playing outstanding basketball right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                        Red Raider- Would not count out Rutgers getting 11.5 they are a scrappy team-Never know what Maryland team shows up.

Tonight I am going to Play NORTH CAROLINA -1 at Louisville

NC riding a 4 game streak with wins vs Duke and at NC State. Carolina is really playing outstanding basketball right now.
                        Like I said... I am not a basketball guy at all. The 60% I am hitting over on Sports-bettors is a lot of luck. Yeah, I do know a little bit but not as much as you guys.
                        I just thought that I would give it a serious shot this year. The Rutgers pick is actually my wife's. Good luck with your NC pick tonight. I will be pulling for you
                        my friend.

Comment

Last one of the night for me.

Weber St -5 vs Sacramento St (Weber St has won 9 of 10, Sac St lost 8 of 10)
                          Should be a double digit win for the Wildcats.

Comment

Rolling with :

Cansisus +4 at rider.

Purdue -8 over penn state

Witchy State +7 over cinnci

Gl and nice job guys over the past few days.

Comment

Not sure why there's been a 2 point shift in the line this morning/afternoon for the Nebraska-Illinois match-up to nor can I figure out why it's only a one point spread. No injuries being reported that I can find. Cornhuskers are 8-0 ATS in last 8 road games, 13-3 ATS last 16 against Big 10 teams. 20-6 ATS in their last 26 games overall and they are a 20 win team. They are now underdogs against a below average Illini team. I'll roll with Nebraska +1 vs Illinois.

Comment

2-1 sunday night as Purdue had a giant lad they blew and almost lost the game SU.

They are not playing well right now and have dropped out of the conversation after winning all year. I like this tam and hopefully they peak come tourney time.

Penn State should be a tourney team in my opinion. Syracuse should not.
                                Some of the early projections of the bracket are terrible. Hopefully they are wrong. Tired of average teams like cuse getting in based on reputation.

Teams that need a win to keep pace tonight are:

Baylor
                                Texas A&M
                                Nebraska

My plays so far tonight--

(Tuesday)

Baylor +1 over WV--teams going in different directions --baylor is hot.

Creighton +6 at Butler---Creighton won round 1 and should be a good game tonight with 2 well-coached, fundamentally sound teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X