+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ILLINOIS -1 vs Iowa This game is a coin toss at best. Both teams playing good ball last 4 games-
    There are better games to pick than this one. I will however place a Double Sawbuck on Illinois straight up.

Just noticed the big 10 is the only major conference having their championship this weekend. They used to be the last game before the NCAA tournament Brackets were released. Interesting to see if the week's rest will help the 4-5 teams that get into the Dance next month.

Quote Originally Posted by PDiddy View Post
    Just noticed the big 10 is the only major conference having their championship this weekend. They used to be the last game before the NCAA tournament Brackets were released. Interesting to see if the week's rest will help the 4-5 teams that get into the Dance next month.
    This will help every Big 10 team invited with out question. A chance to rest and game plan

Iím with you on Boise. I bought 1/2 to +6.

Didnít see much else tonight. Looked at Iowa State and Miami but didnít pull the trigger.

Iowa/Illinois is a coin flip. Both teams are inconsistent and hard to cap/predict. I can see Illinois using bring in the road to their advantage and coming out loose.

I will be playing Illinois as well.

Last day of picks for the month of February. Can't get excited about the #11 through #14 seeds playing in the big 10 conference. Good luck to Carpet and his Illini to see if they can survive and get to play at least ONE game in March this college basketball season.

Temple -2.5 vs UConn (Not the Huskies we're all used to seeing in college basketball)
    Villanova -6.5 vs Seton Hall (Wildcats need a bounce back win to get back some momentum)
    George Mason +8.5 vs VCU (GMU a decent road team for a .500 type team. Expect a tight game)
    Nevada -2 vs UNLV (Decent late night match up out in the Mountain West. Tough to see these games on the East Coast)

Not finding much lately as te lines are tight and can see some games oing either way.

A few for today--

Illinois +2 over Iowa---lie has moved to 1.5 and I bought the 1/2. I've went over this one quite a bit but still think Illinois is the play here.

Ole Miss +13.5 with UNLV +7 (5 point teaser)

BC ML -125 over Syracuse--hopefully this knock the overrated cuse off the bubble for good!

Butler ml -125 over St. Johns

ML parlay-- New Mexico with Villanova

Once again Illinois fails to have a chance to play in March.

That double saw buck I placed on them to win went up faster than a tornado wind into the sky.

Illinois is a team that will be really good next year- Potential best back court in the Nation with the addition of Ayo Dosunmo a 5 point guard from Chicago. They need one thing a Big Man down low that can defend and score to help Leron Black explode at the 4 position.

At least we canít lose any more money in Illinois this year!

If Michigan comes out focused, they should destroy Iowa