NCAA BASKETBALL FEBRUARY 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SATURDAY PICKS- Games that jump off the Floor-

MICHIGAN PK at Maryland. Tough road trip to hostile land think Michigan is the better team here.

NOVA -7.5 at Creighton. Nova should dominate this one.

KENTUCKY -6.5 at home vs Missouri. Missouri is a bad coached team- Ky at home is a bad ass environment.

WOODEE HELP ME ON THIS LAST GAME

Iowa State + 16.5 at West Virginia ????

Comment

Saturday update.... Villanova line down to -6.5, definitely jump on that number.

Virginia Tech -3 vs Louisville (Cardinals not playing well against good teams, Hokies roll)
      Tennessee -4 vs Mississippi (Volunteers #2 seed in the SEC, an under the radar team)
      Washington -2.5 vs California (Huskies struggle on road but Cal is an awful Pac-12 team)
      Texas Tech -1.5 vs Kansas (Game of the Day. TT 16-0 at home, can still win Big-12 title.)

Comment

Lame 2-3 afternoon, moving on to the night shift:

Arizona State -2 vs Oregon St
        St Bonaventure -1.5 vs VCU
        UTSA -1.5 vs Louisiana Tech
        Weber St -1.5 vs Idaho

Comment

Sorry guys. I couldn’t get into the site earlier and just got free.

I’m playing Arizona +5 at Oregon. I know about the news but think players may come out ok.

I missed most today but would have splitvout in the 4 Games I was looking at.

Nova loses. Wow. Liked that one too but they are going to be hard to trust tourney time.

Comment

Sunday.

New Mexico ml -130 over unlv— like this one a lot. Going to be a 2 unit play for me.

Comment

NC State -1 vs Florida State (FSU the ranked team but NC State is as strong as any competitive team now)

Comment

Originally posted by PDiddy View Post
                NC State -1 vs Florida State (FSU the ranked team but NC State is as strong as any competitive team now)
                Great Pick PDiddy- NC State is a solid basketball team going to be a tough out in the dance no matter who they play

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                  Great Pick PDiddy- NC State is a solid basketball team going to be a tough out in the dance no matter who they play
                  Slight typo there Carpet, you added an "L" to the word pay.

Comment

BIG 10 TOURNEY EARLY VIEWS FROM THE FLOOR

1st Round

#13 seed Illinois vs #12 Iowa. Illinois is # 1 in the Nation in fouling per game 22.3 a game.
                    The last time these two teams played Illinois committed 31 fouls leading to 40 Free throws for Iowa.
                    4 games 8 days for Illinois staying in New York after the Rutgers game to rest.

#14 Rutgers gets #11 Minnesota. Rutgers playing on guts alone injuries, Flu and a packed schedule could be enough for them to lose to the Gophers.

OTHER THOUGHTS;

Nebraska lands a # 4 soft seed and a double bye- They will run into a Buzz saw Michigan team I suspect.

Michigan State # 1 seed. They should win the tourney but they wont- State has been playing down to the level of competition last few games- Izzo and company are focused on the BIG DANCE. Big 10 Tourney championship would be nice but it means nothing to the selection committee.

Comment

• Auburn PK vs Arkansas
                      St. Bonaventure -2.5 vs Davidson
                      Boise St +5.5 vs San Diego St

Comment

• ILLINOIS -1 vs Iowa This game is a coin toss at best. Both teams playing good ball last 4 games-
                        There are better games to pick than this one. I will however place a Double Sawbuck on Illinois straight up.

Comment

• Just noticed the big 10 is the only major conference having their championship this weekend. They used to be the last game before the NCAA tournament Brackets were released. Interesting to see if the week's rest will help the 4-5 teams that get into the Dance next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by PDiddy View Post
                            Just noticed the big 10 is the only major conference having their championship this weekend. They used to be the last game before the NCAA tournament Brackets were released. Interesting to see if the week's rest will help the 4-5 teams that get into the Dance next month.
                            This will help every Big 10 team invited with out question. A chance to rest and game plan

Comment

• I’m with you on Boise. I bought 1/2 to +6.

Didn’t see much else tonight. Looked at Iowa State and Miami but didn’t pull the trigger.

Iowa/Illinois is a coin flip. Both teams are inconsistent and hard to cap/predict. I can see Illinois using bring in the road to their advantage and coming out loose.

I will be playing Illinois as well.

Comment

• Last day of picks for the month of February. Can't get excited about the #11 through #14 seeds playing in the big 10 conference. Good luck to Carpet and his Illini to see if they can survive and get to play at least ONE game in March this college basketball season.

Temple -2.5 vs UConn (Not the Huskies we're all used to seeing in college basketball)
                                Villanova -6.5 vs Seton Hall (Wildcats need a bounce back win to get back some momentum)
                                George Mason +8.5 vs VCU (GMU a decent road team for a .500 type team. Expect a tight game)
                                Nevada -2 vs UNLV (Decent late night match up out in the Mountain West. Tough to see these games on the East Coast)

Comment

Working...
                                X