NCAA BASKETBALL FEBRUARY 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TUESDAY

NC STATE -5 over Boston College BC not a good road team- Strong Play on NC State

Rhode Island -7 over lasalle- RI lost last game vs the Bonnies looking to get back on track tonight

MICHIGAN STATE -16 over Illinois- The line looks high but factoring in Illinois short turn around 48 HOURS AND TRAVEL
    No Inside game- Mike Finke not playing should be a dunk fest for the spartans.

Comment

I'm adding Michigan State -16 too.

Illinois is in a tough stretch on the road and MSU is firing on all cylinders right now.

Comment

Also add:

LSU -4 vs Vandy

Toledo +3 at EMU

Thast all for me today. Love this time of year in hoops!

Comment

Ohio State needs to get well after two straight losses. Buckeyes beat Rutgers by 22 on the road. Should try to run it up in last home game in February. Ohio State -14.5 vs Rutgers.

West Virginia PICK vs Baylor. This one is for Woodie. If WVU loses tonight his Cyclones get the Mountaineers in Morgantown on what would then be a 2-game losing streak.

Comment

2-3 yesterday.

I knew that Toledo + line was fishy.

Wednesday.

Texas Tech/USC —ml parlay.

Florida +5 at tenny

K state/penn st money line parlay

Comment

UNC -4.5 vs Syracuse (Tarheels may get slowed down by Orangemen but should still win comfortably)

Comment

2-1 yesterday

Loyola Chicago -2 over SIU- L-ILL is 16-7 ATS looking to make the dance first time in 30 years

This team has all the tools to be dangerous in the tourney

Comment

Purdue at Illinois Thursday game

Boilermakers are a 9.5 chalk at Illinois. Illinois on a 48 hour turn around from a 20 point beat down at Michigan State.

I know Purdue is on a skid last few games but they are a nightmare match-up for Illinois.

Purdue is incredibly Strong inside where as Illinois is paper thin. The scoring droughts this Illinois team goes through time and time again every game is alarming in covering a spread.

My numbers strongly say Purdue by 14

Comment

And that’s why I usually don’t like parlays.

Split out both which are now losses. Pushed Florida but that’s a good reason I like to buy points.

Onward. Rough patch but still seeing things well in hoops I feel. Left off a lot of winners I passed on.

Comment

Love your Purdue play and jumping on that.

Comment

Purdue line dropping and that scares me a bit. I think they win but the cover may be close.

My other plays:

Eastern Washington +5 at Weber State

Arizona State +3 at Oregon

Oregon State +6 over Arizona —-think this is the upset of the day!

Comment

Forgot one.

South Dakota +3 over sd State. Could be the best match up of the night!

Comment

13 hour work days are killing me. Real quick for tonight's late game leftovers:

Louisiana Lafayette -7 vs Troy (ULL 18-7-1 ATS in last 26 games. Favorite is 9-1-1 ATS in this series lately)
                            UC Santa Barbara +2.5 vs U Cal Irvine (The 20-6 team is the underdog against the 14-15 home team. Should stay away but.....)

Comment

Bounce back Friday....

Ohio State -1.5 vs Indiana (Hoosiers will play them tough at home but OSU needs to keep winning for their March Mojo)

Comment

Good Luck PDiddy- Taking the night off to lick my wounds on the Purdue game.

I was talking to Corn Picker about Illinois a few days ago

He said Illinois is a team that no one wants to play right now. There is some truth in his logic. Young team-New coach and growing.

Next up for Illinois is a Game at Rutgers

Comment

Working...
                                X