Clear All

Call it Underdog Tuesday:

Pennsylvania +5.5 vs Princeton
    Xavier +3.5 vs Butler
    Nebraska +4 vs Minnesota
    Bowling Green +7.5 vs Ball St
    Boise St +1 vs New Mexico

Comment

I think dogs are the only way you can look right now except when its a complete mis match.

I looked at Boise too and still may play it. That line is fishy as New Mexico is bad this year. Boise "should" smoke them.

GL

Comment

Adding:

Michigan State -10 over Iowa

New Mexico +2 (bought 1/2) over Boise. —have to do it just because the line does not make sense at all.

Comment

Note on the Michigan State play—I posted Iowa before but I cancelled it out to play Michigan State. So my play is on much State not Iowa.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
            Note on the Michigan State play—I posted Iowa before but I cancelled it out to play Michigan State. So my play is on much State not Iowa.

And that was dumb...Iowa may beat them su. Never change your bets is the lesson!!

Comment

Great calls p Diddy! 5-0!

Boise had a nice late game run to beat n Mexico! Looks terrible most of the game but pulled it out.

Dogs are barking.

2-4 for me. I’m over thinking right now. Just need to trust my first instincts.

Comment

It was the blind squirrel gets a nut type of night. Luck had to change after slow start to the month, last night's wins brings my Feb record up to a lame 8-9. January was 17-17 ATS. Hope the waves are still breaking for another nice ride tonight.

UVA -2.5 vs. Florida St (UVA 15-4-1 ATS, have to jump on a team with a 22-1 record and an ATS like that....)
                Duquesne +8 vs Dayton (Been since the Norm Nixon days for the Dukes to play so competitive, LONG TIME)
                Ohio St +10.5 vs Purdue (Buckeyes may not win at Purdue but both teams score in mid 70's/low 80's so OSU should cover)
                NC St +6 vs Virginia Tech (Pretty much same logic as above, both teams can score, last team with ball may win)

Tempted by Woodee's Cyclones and all those points (+14) at Texas Tech. But with the Red Raiders looking for revenge from the embarrassing 18 point road loss to ISU three weeks ago, the 14-0 home team may steamroll the 0-6 road Cyclones. Iowa St is 1-8 ATS in last 9 road games too. I have to pass on this one tonight even though it's a juicy number for a dog. GL

Comment

UVA -3 at miami FL PDiddy says it all

VA -3 at Fl State- VA smothering defense

NC STATE +6 at Vtech- NC State is actually pretty good

CREIGHTON -6.5 at depaul- Depaul is just plain awful

Comment

I'm jumping on Virginia too on the Money line....

Virginia -150 over FSU

Comment

Also on:

Purdue -10 over Ohio State---Looks like a spot to take the points but I think Purdue is just that damn good. Purdue by 12 with late free throws.

Comment

Final plays--

Iowa State +14 at Texas Tech---revenge angle scares me but ISU usually bounces back after a loss. TT by 10.

3 team ML parlay-- Creighton/Loyola-chicago/Coloroado

Comment

One more--

UNLV/Nevada UNDER 166 (bought 1/2)

Comment

I need to get a head start on this game for Thursday .

ILLINOIS -5.5 (early line) at home vs Wisconsin.

A couple weeks ago Wisky placed a 25 point beat down on the Illini. What was not talked about in the box score was the entire Illinois team had the flu including coaches.

Since that game Illinois has went onto play Michigan State to within 7- Beating Indiana and Rutgers .

The Badgers are 1-8 last 9 games of course the last win was vs Illinois Mash unit. The last time Illinois beat Wisconsin was January 2 2011. (7 years)

I got a good feeling that Illinois wins this game at home. They are improving every game, they are young talented and frustrating all in the same breath but they are growing.

I am going to lay with ILLINOIS at home to win this game straight up- Money Line Bet (Large)

Comment

3-2 yesterday.

Good call by us on Virginia.

Dogs keep barking. Tough capping right now as always.

Thursday.

Washington +8 at oregon—-like this one quite a bit as the huskies are under valued still. Oregon is over valued in my eyes as they aren’t the team of the past couple years.

More later. Wiscy-Illinois is tough. I can’t get a read on either as I feel whoever I bet is the loser!

Comment

Adding for Thursday

Murray State -12 over austin peay

DUKE +1.5 at NC- Duke should smash them

Comment

Working...
                                X