• Show
Clear All

Adding:

Louisiana-Laf pk -120 ovr Ga State

Cal-Santa Barb +1 over Cal Davis

St. Marys -12 over Loyola -Mmt.

USC +4 at ASU

Comment

My three for tonight look like copycat picks from above posts but we all agree, hopefully that's a good thing.

Duke +1.5 vs UNC
      St. Mary's -12 vs Loyola Marymount
      Washington +7.5 vs. Oregon

Back to work.... Boo!

Comment

Add one more--

UCLA +9 at Zona

Comment

Throw in some NHL with the short card of CBB...

Toledo -3 vs Miami, OH
          Penn -7 vs. Dartmouth
          Washington Capitals -135/Dallas Stars -120. ML Parley

Comment

4-2 Thursday Passed last night.

Saturday.

Michigan State -155 over Purdue. —-it’s that time of year when MSU gets going as much as I hate it! Wake up call at Iowa last time and now back home. Close game but sparty pulls it out.

Comment

Kansas -1.5 vs Baylor
              Miami, FL -2 vs. BC

Comment

Zona -6 over usc

Comment

2-9 Saturday.

Sunday.

Louisville -11 over Pitt

Cincinnati -8 over smu

Lots of chalk here but they should be mis matches in the first 2.

I’m leaning Illinois too but haven’t played it yet. Carpet?

Comment

Woodee- A bit worried on taking Illinois

Penn State is just to big inside 2 talented bigs combined with one of the best point guards (Carr) in the Big 10
                    While PSU may not have a deep bench but they love to spread the ball around Playing for a playoff spot going to be tough

I see it PSU by 6

Comment

Agree on the Louisville/Cincinnati mis-matches posted by Woodee and with Carpet on Penn State being too much for Illinois today.

I'll add: Michigan -3.5 over Wisconsin since I think the Badgers get out-classed today as well.

Comment

Mis-matches, PSU, and Michigan all added up to a combined 4-0 yesterday.

Think I'll only play Texas -2.5 vs Baylor tonight.

Comment

ILLINOIS falls into the category of "Something is Serious Wrong" as the season progresses I am going to take a hard look at teams that fit the above category.

This team looks lost scoring droughts of 11 minutes and 9 minutes back to back games- Next game up for Illinois is Indiana on Valentines day and you can bet Indy is looking for payback.

From the Locker room to the game floor this team looks lost.

Comment

I have an easy answer for you. A team as lost as your Illini are the Pitt Panthers. They've totally lost their mojo since Coach Jamie Dixon was chased out of Pittsburgh and went back to his Alta Mater at TCU. Pitt has lost 13 games in a row and the games are over by halftime. They've been losing by 25-30 points, pitiful.

Comment

TUESDAY

TAM +1 vs missouri should be a great game

VA -6 at miami- Line seems dead balls center- VA 16-5-1 ATS

BOSTON COLLEGE -8 over Pitt- Taking Pdiddys info on Pitt as a deciding factor

Comment

Thanks for the info on Penn St/Ill---I passed on it so you saved me some $.

I never got in to post yesterday.

Tuesday--

Tailing your A&M pick as they are back to form from earlier in the year.

Also on:

Nebraska ML -125 over Maryland

Iowa State +7 over Kansas--kind of homer call but think they keep it close. It seems like ISU always get Kansas pissed off from a loss. I'd like to look back and see but its happened a lot over the past few years!

Comment

Working...
                                X