Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money line parlay

Nova and duke.

Tried to make a case to take tech but nova is too good.

Comment

Utah + 2 is the play tonight!

Good Luck Y'all.

Comment

I'm loving Utah +2 tonight as well.

I don't see much in the other game at all. Probably lean Penn State if I had to play it.

Good Luck.

Duke ruined my parlay the other day but its never a bad day when Duke loses!

Comment

Another win for Woodee and myself 3-0 so far, Let's make it 4-0 tonight.

My Pick is N. Colorado over 155

Good Luck Y'all

Comment

One more pick............Liberty under 144

Good Luck tonight.

Comment

I was looking at that under too...

But I am going to take the points wit UIC +5 for my play over Liberty. UIC leading scorer out but they seemed OK without him last game.

Also going to play San Fran +4 (1/2 point buy) for a small play. All signs point to North Texas to win in a must win in the best of 3 but I am going to fade that thinking as SF looked pretty good last game.

Comment

I agree Mean Green got their buts handed to um last time out. They should have a slight advantage being at home though.

Good Luck to the both of us woodee.

Comment

Two more win's tonight! Congrats' if anyone followed.

Comment

Good calls!

I wish I would have left San Fran off my card. I played a bit more on uic so I made a little.

Comment

ndsent1. thanks for the over in the Northern Colorado game

Comment

PENN STATE- UTAH UNDER 136

I try to stay away from teams that shoot lights out the night before (PennSt)

Penn State under 5 of last 7
                        Utah under 6 of last 7

Staying with the UNDER

Comment

I am on UTAH +4---Still not getting much respect and here they are in the finals. Love their coach.

What are you guys thinking on the final 4?

Going to be a couple good games I think but I see Nova and Michigan meeting in the finals.

Comment

Although I like Michigan to win the game I think, it’s going to be tight to the final buzzer.

Making my largest wager of the tourney, very rare 4 unit play, on:

Loyola-chi +6 (bought 1/2) over Michigan. Just think their team play will keep it close and think this line should be closer to 3.

Good luck.

Comment

I like the mich/Loyola game under. See both teams playing good defense and offe see that like to work the ball around. GL!

Comment

��I believe I'll double down on miss st women tonight vs the Irish

Comment

Working...
                                X