No announcement yet.

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was hanging out with Biz Markie at the Cat walk this past weekend in Memphis,TN. He been spending time in Pompano Beach, FL at the Cheetah 3 with FAU’s Scum Bag Head Coach Lane Kiffin. Biz says that Kiffin told him anytime FAU is a 21 point or more favorite in a game this fall, to bet ur mortgage money on FAU. His OC Art Briles loves to run the score up to cover the spread. Kiffin wants to get a job at a power 5 school, and that is one way to do it, plus Art is salty because Baylor let him go because of that sex scandal, so circle all FAU games where they are a 21 point favorite or more!

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
      Was hanging out with Biz Markie at the Cat walk this past weekend in Memphis,TN. He been spending time in Pompano Beach, FL at the Cheetah 3 with FAU’s Scum Bag Head Coach Lane Kiffin. Biz says that Kiffin told him anytime FAU is a 21 point or more favorite in a game this fall, to bet ur mortgage money on FAU. His OC Art Briles loves to run the score up to cover the spread. Kiffin wants to get a job at a power 5 school, and that is one way to do it, plus Art is salty because Baylor let him go because of that sex scandal, so circle all FAU games where they are a 21 point favorite or more!

That’s some solid info there!

Comment

That is some good information for sure Thanks

Last year FAU won 8 games by 21 points or more

Marshall played them within a inch of their life 30-25. Wisconsin shut this high powered program down with allowing just 14 points in a 31-14 loss.

Just throwing this out here- When FAU is matched up against a solid defensive team they will struggle in putting up points.

I see 3 losses for sure coming in 2018.

Opening game blow out loss to Oklahoma- They will lose to USF and Marshall this year.

Just kicking tires

Comment

If you look at last year's schedule they were "ironing" out the kinks of a new coaching staff the first few games. Iv been following Art Briles since he was coaching his son at Stephensville HS out side of Dallas. This guy is a hell of an offensive coach, look at what he did at Baylor. BTW, Briles has beaten OU while he was HC at Baylor. Go to teamrankings.com and see what FBS team had the highest margin of point spread cover last year and get back to me.

Comment

Also, Briles is a MUCH better coach than OU's current Head Coach, I would not be surprised if they Beat OU outright. Kiffin is just along for the ride at FAU, Art Briles calling the shots.

Comment

I respect Art Briles and his brand of football for sure- They will be a fun team to watch.

That Oklahoma game is in Norman and I just can't see FAU coming in and knocking OU off at home.

Comment

That's a fairly large point spread to be giving an Art Briles team, plus OU beaking in a new QB.....I will be curious to see what the money line is on this game. Briles has kicked OU's ass in Norman before so that is nothing new for him. You do know that OU has UCLA on deck after the FAU game right? You better look take a second look at this game hoss.

Comment

I appreciate what you are sharing- respectfully

But Briles is with FAU and not Baylor - He has as you so well pointed out a learning curve to adopt his plan.

UCLA is the least of the worries for OU.

Comment

The OU game is really not my target of this post, however I do like FAU plus the points in this game. Im looking for a home game where they will be a 20+ Favorite. FYI, Baylor was a shit team just as bad or worse than FAU when Briles took over.

Comment

Art Briles isn’t the OC at FAU. It’s his son....

Comment

Originally posted by bret3518 View Post
                        Art Briles isn’t the OC at FAU. It’s his son....
                        Correction Kendal Briles actually left. The OC is now Charley Weis JR...

Comment

If this is true, then there will be a big difference in Offensive production at FAU this fall

Comment

If anyone knows where Briles is coaching this season, please post.

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
                              If anyone knows where Briles is coaching this season, please post.
                              It is true. Kendal Briles (art briles son) was OC at FAU last year. I rode FAU hard last year. He is now the OC at Houston. Art Briles will never coach football again.

Comment

Well everything I said about FAU now applies to Univ of Houston. Briles will be back, Just like Leach @ Wash St, he is that good. Im sure he is schooling his son.

Comment

Working...
                                X