IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Iv been busy the past several years working on "CAR WASH THE MUSCIAL" and Iv finally finished my part, so Ill have some time to devote to capping this fall. Matter of fact, iv started updating all my old databases in College and NFL dating back to 2002, so I should be ready when Pre-season rolls around in Aug. I'm gonna dedicate this season to my old friend Gary Begdorian (THE BOYS). Those of you who followed me back in the early 2000's when I came in #4 in College football at Covers.com (the old wagerline.com) know when I mean "Bidness", I mean Bidness!

Welcome back. I will get you an email out next week.

Comment

Rule # 1 in handicapping College and NFL games. "If you FAIL to PLAN, PLAN on Failing!" Most "Squares" go from week to week chasing games during the season until they lose all their money. Just made my first pass of all the NFL team schedules for 2018. The thing that jumped out at me the most was that from a scheduling basis, the Philadelphia Eagles have the most favorable home schedule. Most "Pro" cappers will understand where I'm coming from with this "observation". I will be curious to see of the Odds makers adjust their lines for the Philly home games as the season progresses. I talked with Willie D this morning, he says he will be "Ready" when the season starts and thinks the Houston Texans will make a run this year if everyone is back from injury.

Comment

Is Lucky L still in the forum? I'm putting "the band" back together this fall!

Comment

https://sports.yahoo.com/supreme-cou...141931403.html

Comment

https://www.covers.com/Editorial/Art...he-2018-season

Comment

I like D Wayne Lucas's horse Bravazo in the Belmont this Sat. Ill have a Super-fecta pick later this week

Comment

I really like Bravazo as well as a legit horse to beat Justify! Will definitely be in my trifecta.

Right now my trifecta is looking like--

1st Bravazo
                2nd Justify

3rd place TDB between:
                Ten Fold
                Hofburg
                Vino Rosso

(would like to see what your guy thinks about those 3?)

Comment

I have zeroed in on 3 of my 5 horses I will use in a Super-fecta on sat

1. Justify
                  3. Bravazo
                  8. Vino Rossi

Ill prolly have the other 2 about 30 min before the race on Sat. https://twitter.com/gkrich7/status/1...046892544?s=12

Comment

Justify will win this race going away as a 4-5 odd favorite.

I like # 1 Justify # 8 Vinno and # 4 Holfurg in a Straight up bet and also a great box with the Tri-Fecta and across the board

Good Luck all

Comment

Ok, here are my plays for the Belmont

#3 Bravazo WPS
                      #9 Noble Indy WPS (30-1 long shot)

Superfecta 1-3-7-8-9

BOL

Stack'in Aint Easy!

Comment

Like your line up with thT long long shot for sure.

I’m going to try to work the 4 in there too.

Like the 7 too.

3-1-4-7 for me as I think justify gets beat today in the 1 spot.

Comment

Nailed Justify winning going away easy money. Had Hofburg strong just did not think about Gronkrwski.

Comment

I got ma butt kicked on this one, I did not see Gronkowski either. I dont like playing Euro horses running in the States for the first time, however talking with another knowledgeable capper, Gronk had been racing on synthetic turf in Europe, which is a lot different than grass, also when he was scratched from the derby, he had a month to prep on dirt. I liked the 4 horse as well, but not enough to replace him with the 3 horse.

Comment

In addition to Bettor's world and sports-bettors.com, I will also be using this slick platform to post picks this fall! https://pregame.com/picks/2193770

Comment

Working...
                              X