Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College and NFL contests?

Hello my friends!

Are we going to have any of the regular contests? Seems that last year Jeff sponsored these contests. I'm in if he does or we find another route to take.
    I think the K-man said that he wasn't wanting to run the college contest. If he doesn't, we may need someone else willing.

Just let me know!

RR84

im in

Comment

Woodie, if you post this thread on my FB thread "XBig Pappa Sports Investments Group (ALL We do is Win)", you may get more players for the contest.

Comment

I'm in fo sho…………..

Comment

i'm in

Comment

Hopefully we can at least get the college contest back this year. With the Mock Hilton, I don;t think the NFL one is needed but college is always fun.

Hopefully someone will step up and run it. Even if it is just for fun...

Comment

Fyi,

Yesterday, I indicated to Jeff that I might be willing to run this year's NFL Game Of The Week (GOTW) Contest, on behalf of Bettorsworld. However, unlike last year's contest, I would only be interested in running this year's version, if there are: a) enough other participants to make it worthwhile; and, b) a designated entry fee of $100.00 (per entry, with a two entry maximum per person), in order to generate more interest in the contest and (quite possibly) create more available prize money for the winner(s).

I will create a new thread in the next few minutes, so that others can provide their feedback about this possibility and, if they so choose, give interested participants the opportunity to let me know whether they would be willing to enter this specific type of NFL GOTW contest for the upcoming season.

Comment

Woodee,

I will be willing to run the college contest this year. We just need to find out if Jeff will sponsor it or not???.

RR84

Comment

im in for both if we have them. lots of good handicappers in these contests and good information

Comment

Any updates on this? Specifically the college football contest?

Comment

Whatnot,

I sent Jeff an email to ask for a small sponsorship of this contest. Hopefully I will hear back from him by early next week.

RR84

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                        Whatnot,

I sent Jeff an email to ask for a small sponsorship of this contest. Hopefully I will hear back from him by early next week.

RR84
                        Awesome! Thank you for the update.

Comment

Update......

Jeff has graciously agreed to put up $250.00 for the college contest. What about paying first and second place?
                          175 for first and 75 for second? Please leave suggestions for payout here. I will post the lines and rules early next week.

Again, Thank you Jeff for making this happen!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                            Update......

Jeff has graciously agreed to put up $250.00 for the college contest. What about paying first and second place?
                            175 for first and 75 for second? Please leave suggestions for payout here. I will post the lines and rules early next week.

Again, Thank you Jeff for making this happen!
                            Outstanding !

Comment

Sounds great!

Comment

Working...
                              X