Take aways from week 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take aways from week 0

1ST......West Virginia is pretty good or Tennessee sux......I think WV is pretty good.
    2ND........We still have guys that have been around forever and clearly know if you post after 11 Eastern it is a loss no matter what......
    yet they use the excuse of my dog ate my homework and think somehow we should adhere to their bullshit or they might quit...
    well.......Goodbye....see ya....good riddens...............and we don't give a shit or that could just be me........
    3rd......Fade me...if you want winners....I am doing this for fun only...I basically am keeping score this year...
    I haven't researched anyone and I am just Having fun.....

Last.....I took this on because I wanted to keep the college contest going...... Let's have fun and enjoy.....

RR84

You are doing a great job Red Raider running the contest Thank You in advance for everything you do.

Carpet.

Comment

Thanks for the work on it buddy.
      I’m going to run a tight ship on my contest as well. Lines are posted days in advance and there is no excuse to miss the deadline.

I am not sure on West Virginia. Offense will be good but everyine in the big 12 has terrible D and don’t think they can compete with the big dogs because of that. We will see I guess. I am sure tenny fans are getting restless though!

Comment

Great job Red!! Im with u all the way. Especially on takeaway number 2!

Comment

Great Job

Comment

Michigan and Miami were overated

Comment

Woodee, Thanks for running the contest, even though I don't have the time to play it this year. I agree, you have to adhere to the deadline. If guys cannot post by the deadline, too bad. It is not fair to those who post by the deadline to let others slide.

A few years ago, me and the K-Man ran the college contest. Almost every week someone would post just minutes after the deadline. I felt bad for them, but if you let them slide by a few minutes, then why have rules and a posting deadline?

Thanks again Woodee!

Comment

Red raider is running this college contest plus the upset contest so he deserves the thanks.

I’m just doing the mock Hilton.

Comment

OK, my bad.

Thank you both!

Comment

Working...
                  X