Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL plays and discussion

My real plays outside of the contest—

After watching line movements and betting action throughout the week.

Please chime in!

I don’t play much in week 1 for real $ as I see the lines being stale.

Week 2—

Vikes -157 money line over packets—. I cannot see Rodgers surviving this game if he does play. Don’t want to mess with points here so playing ML.

Bills +8 (-120)or more over chargers— going to wait on this one but I see it. Obviously the bills suck but this is betting in the nfl. Very ugly dog but I see them staying within number. Chargers by 4.

Dolphins +3 over jets- bought 1/2. Same thought as Swany in other thread. (Fading black cat could be hazoudoys to your cash though)

Steelers/chiefs under 53—shoot out expected. Fading it.

Good luck. Please add anything you want or what you seetoo!

ADD:

BROWNS +10 OVER SAINTS---Lots of love for saints after they showed nothing last week to say they are 10 points better than anyone.

Teaser--

KC +11.5 with Arizona +20---7 point tease.

Comment

ONE MORE--

DETROIT LIONS +7 ( BOUGHT 1/2 TO 1 POINT DEPENDING N WHERE LINE GOES BUT SEEING IT GOING UP BY KICK--WAITING UNTIL LATER TO BET IT). OVER SF---Another WTF play but detorit may come back with a decent one this time after horrible week 1.

Comment

3-3-1 on Sunday.

Stinking Vikings....

MNF--

Seattle +4.5 over Chicago---See this as a pretty even match up after both game 1's for each team and could go either way. I see a Bears win by 3.

Comment

3-4-1 with Seattle Loss.

Comment

WEEK 4

JETS +7 OVER JAGS

COWBOYS -134 ml OVER LIONS

Bucs +3 over Bears

Bills (+10) bought point (-128) over Packers

These are my real plays at the book as i have watched lines and "over-analyzed" all the games!!

Comment

MISSED ONE--

DOLPHINS +7 OVER PATS (BOUGHT 1/2) ---Seems way too easy to take the pats here off 2 losses.

Comment

HORRIBLE 1-4!

Playing KC +4/OVER 46.5 Teaser at my book.

(But have Denver +5 in the contest....Kinda rethinking that one but getting some line value nonetheless.) Hope to get a nice middle!

Comment

WEEK 5 real $ plays at book--

Baltimore ML -167 over Cleveland

Atlanta +4 (bought full point, -120) over Pittsbugh---I am not understanding everyone being all over Pittsburgh the way they have looked. I don't think they are any good!

6 point tease--
                  Bengals pk/Saints pk(MNF)

Vikes/Eagles UNDER 48---Recent scoring has made this total high but I thing the real Minny D shows up today and PhillyD is Ok too. (2 unit play)

Seattle +7 over Rams---Just a feeling on this one as I cahnged my mind on as I picked the Rams in the contest.

7-point tease
                  Packers +8/ Denver +6

Comment

Another underwhelming week.... That Baltiore loss was a classic NFL game this year...The one that looks too easy always is too easy. Same with the Packers getting smoked.

Saint pk pending for tonight in the teaser.

Adding 2 units:
                    Saints -6 as well.

Comment

Week #6

Thursday-

Philly ML -119 over Giants-- I played the Giants in the contest +3 based on more value than anything, but I as I think about it more, I don't understand this line move at all. 1 unit play on Philly ML for my regular bets.

Comment

Always look forward to your comments Woodee

I hope to add a few going forward as well Just hope the Players find a few worth their time reading. As well might help
                        out to get the thread going, and it would be great to hear some of our excellent handicappers game thoughts.

Looking hard at gritty Titans after mild upset as a 3 1/2 point road favorite, back home where they haven't lost (beating Philly and division rival Houston)
                        getting points against a foe on their 3rd consecutive road game, who they beat last year. Maybe good entry in teaser moving across key numbers
                        3, 6, 7 and 8 or on their own.

Good luck Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Swany View Post

I hope to add a few going forward as well Just hope the Players find a few worth their time reading. As well might help
                          out to get the thread going, and it would be great to hear some of our excellent handicappers game thoughts.

Looking hard at gritty Titans after mild upset as a 3 1/2 point road favorite, back home where they haven't lost (beating Philly and division rival Houston)
                          getting points against a foe on their 3rd consecutive road game, who they beat last year. Maybe good entry in teaser moving across key numbers

Good luck Sunday
                          !

Comment

Originally posted by Swany View Post

Good luck Sunday
                            !

Comment

very sorry about double reply , was trying to make quick edit, really screwed it up sorry

Comment

Working...
                              X