No announcement yet.

NFL plays and discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem. Thanks for chiming In. I like the titans a lot too!

My top game off the week is Tampa Bay +4 (buy 1/2) over Atlanta. I see this as one that they can win and everyone is forgetting Atlanta has not done much this year yet. Should be a shootout that comes down to the wire. It helps my play that black cat is seeing what I am also as I like teams off bad blow out loses as he mentioned in his page about the bears smoking the Bucs last week.

Also on:

Jets ml -130 over Indy. Indy getting a lot of the plays but I don’t think they are good at all either. Jets grind out a win at home in the end.

Comment

A few thoughts,
      Cleveland has gone from +1 pt home dog to -1.5 favorite. That should tell you something. I doubt the general public bet it 2.5 pts from the opening line. I'm a fish I guess because I liked the Chargers at -1 :^ /
      I know Miami has issues currently but I just can't see Chicago winning down there by 6, which is likely what they would have to do to cover the current line of -4.5.
      I like the Seahawks -2.5 on neutral ground. I think Seattle is trending up and Oakland has been floundering.
      I really like this Texans team but 10 pts? When was the last time the Texans beat anyone by 10 pts?
      I like Dallas as a (currently) +3.5 home dog.
      And I don't know how you pass up KC +3.5. It's not like they've had an easy schedule. The Chargers, Steelers and Broncos on the road and the Jags at home by 16. The only soft team they faced was SF.

Comment

Agree with you on browns notes. Lots of movement but I still do not think they are a team I can confidently bet on. I like the chargers too.

I played Miami in another contest I’m in. I’m not sold on bears and Miami is about even with them in my eyes.

Added totals I’m playing:

Jags/cowboys under 41 (-130-booth point)

Seattle/Oakland over 48

Ml parlay:
        Vikes/pats/packers.

I’m interested to watch game tonight. Tricky line that screams to take the chiefs!!

Good luck guys.

Comment

Adding:

Pats money line -190

Pats -3 (buy 1/2).

I feel a real trap in this line. Begging for chiefs money. My kind of play. Pats by 7+
          M

Comment

Spot on Dragon !! You must’ve had one helluva weekend. If I hadn’t seen the time stamp on this, I’d have sworn you wrote this up after the games were played !! Good job Buddy !! Keep it up !!!
            ;)

Comment

Thanks bro! Usually when I decide to finally post something I end up being humiliated :^ /

Comment

I agree. Nice job Dragon!

Comment

Hahahahahahaha !!! Same here !! That’s why I stopped !!
                  ;)

Comment

Took a little break this week as I just watched my contest picks play out.

Monday night football--

Fairly large play for ma on a monday night--3 unit.

Atlanta -4 over Giants---

Lots of people all over the Giants in the contests/money around vegas as a consensus. Love to fade that type of thing hard. Super contest line was +5.5
                    Line is +5.5 in the contests.

I think Stlanta put one together and Eli hurts the Giants once again and may be benched. Atlanta by 7+. Ginats are terrible!

Comment

Monday night play.

Over 44 pats-bills.
                      I see pats getting to 35 at least and the bills getting a few points late in garbage time.

Lean on the bills for some dumb reason so will play a small tease bills+21/over 37 as well.

I didn’t post my other plays this week but I went 2-2 as Minnesota was my top play.

Comment

Working...
                      X